✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

ColdplayingfromKansas

Long live the iPod Classic!

I own 2 shuffles: 2nd generation (2006) and 4th generation (2010).

personally, I prefer this model because it's small and discreet and I really don't care bout being able to choose the songs :p

• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

I see, thats awesome! Goodluck on getting the vinyl ;)

I GOT THE MIDNIGHT VINYL

5eru3emu.jpg

They had 3 left!!! I couldn't believe my luck so any Irish coldplayers head tower records in Dublin while they are still there presume there is that much demand since there was 3 left. Also picked up an ed sheeran album promo poster... Asked the lady if there was spares but she took it off the wall for me!!!!!!!!!![emoji9][emoji2][emoji3][emoji4][emoji5][emoji7][emoji7][emoji9][emoji16][emoji57][emoji41][emoji15][emoji122][emoji113][emoji120][emoji106][emoji173]

What's up with everyone hating on and blaming Michael Bradley for everything bad that happened for USA? There is some critisism of his performance in in this World Cup that has truth to it, but most of it is unreasonable and completely undeserved. Besides, I bet he's more disappointed about getting out than the people who are so mad at him.

What's up with everyone hating on and blaming Michael Bradley for everything bad that happened for USA? There is some critisism of his performance in in this World Cup that has truth to it, but most of it is unreasonable and completely undeserved. Besides, I bet he's more disappointed about getting out than the people who are so mad at him.

Bradley underperformed. He was expected to be a major player and didn't do anything except set up the last goal. My friend and I noticed that he wasn't getting back to play defense during the Belgium game. I'm pissed at him for giving up the ball at half which led to the late goal from Portugal. The performance yesterday was pathetic. Everyone except Howard and Beasley played like crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bradley underperformed. He was expected to be a major player and didn't do anything except set up the last goal. My friend and I noticed that he wasn't getting back to play defense during the Belgium game. I'm pissed at him for giving up the ball at half which led to the late goal from Portugal. The performance yesterday was pathetic. Everyone except Howard and Beasley played like crap.

I know he didn't so well, especially when you expect him to be really great... But I don't think it's right for people to say he's the reason USA lost or that he's the worst player on the team and other things. Besides...why do people always feel the need to blame someone. Why can't they just be proud of them all for representing our country and for earning the respect of other countries as far as football (soccer) is concerned. Besides. Who knows why Bradley was struggling in this World Cup so much...maybe there was more to it than meets the eye? I feel more sorry for him...or anyone that made mistakes, than angry at them. What's the point of being upset? It doesn't benefit anyone... I do really wish he would have played better, though.

I know he didn't so well, especially when you expect him to be really great... But I don't think it's right for people to say he's the reason USA lost or that he's the worst player on the team and other things. Besides...why do people always feel the need to blame someone. Why can't they just be proud of them all for representing our country and for earning the respect of other countries as far as football (soccer) is concerned. Besides. Who knows why Bradley was struggling in this World Cup so much...maybe there was more to it than meets the eye? I feel more sorry for him...or anyone that made mistakes, than angry at them. What's the point of being upset? It doesn't benefit anyone... I do really wish he would have played better, though.

If I blame anyone for our getting eliminated, it's Wundo for shanking over the goal from 4 yards away in the last minute

If I blame anyone for our getting eliminated, it's Wundo for shanking over the goal from 4 yards away in the last minute

Ugh. That stunk. I bet he feels so terrible about that. I wonder how many times he's replayed that moment in his mind, wishing he could go back and redo it.

Ugh. That stunk. I bet he feels so terrible about that. I wonder how many times he's replayed that moment in his mind, wishing he could go back and redo it.

I never played striker, so I never shanked a potential winning goal, but everyone loses a game for their team at some point. It's the worst feeling ever. They must have completely lied about Altidore's condition. If he were in any way capable of playing, they would've subbed him in.

I never played striker, so I never shanked a potential winning goal, but everyone loses a game for their team at some point. It's the worst feeling ever. They must have completely lied about Altidore's condition. If he were in any way capable of playing, they would've subbed him in.

Yeah. I found it strange that they would say Altidore was able to play, and not sub him in at all...