• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Yeah, he's doing okay now, though I think some of the health problems are permenant. I wish they would have tried to do something about the pollution before it got so aweful. :\ I'm not sure what can be done at this point...

Yeah, he's doing okay now, though I think some of the health problems are permenant. I wish they would have tried to do something about the pollution before it got so aweful. :\ I'm not sure what can be done at this point...

I know, pollution is horrible. :\ Thankfully in England our pollution isn't too bad and I live in a small town with a population of only about 100,000 so our air is fairly fresh :)

That's a shame about the health problems :hug:.

I don't think anything can be done about the pollution now, I mean I prefer walking anyway but some people use their cars for silly distances like to nip to a shop five minutes away for some milk. That doesn't help. :\

I wish the world was greener:p

Hmm...

Well, the traffic is so bad there, we often had to walk... Though it's not so pleasant walking in -40° weather...

The pollution isn't just from vehicles, it's from all the horrible, unfiltered coal smoke. Aweful stuff. :sick:

Not to mention that there was a market near our apartment that was on top of what was a toxic waste dump... :uhoh2:

Yeah, I wish the world was greener...