• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Oh look, it's Guy!!! :dazzled: Why is he so good-looking?

Why is Guy Berryman so good looking?

Guy Berryman is the sexy bass player from the best band in the world: Coldplay. Berryman has often been referred to as "handsome one" and the "reason for all our calendar sales" by front man, Chris Martin.

Guy is currently married to Diana, a Coldplay fan. Whilst Chris is currently in a relationship with Molly, also a Coldplayer.

Why is he so handsome?

The current reasoning for the mans sexiness is currently unknown, however a team of fangirls are constantly on the watch of his handsomeness.

Lol, I have way too much time free

Why is Guy Berryman so good looking?

Lol, I have way too much time free

Hahaha!

I think Kili got married to an elf, and they had children who married humans, and one of them had Guy, but they were too poor to keep him, so they sent him to Earth, and he ended up in Scotland . He's the the perfect mix of dwarf (his silly side, as well as part of his good looks), elf (his quietness and seriousness and grace), and and human (enabling him to age fairly, although slightly slower, than normal humans. :p

I wish I had a place that felt like home. :shame: I had to leave the only place that's every felt like home. Stupid pollution!!! :angry: I just wanna see my friends again!

Where did you leave that you didn't want to leave but you had to because of pollution? :(