• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Keaton, you sound like my ex (which isn't a bad thing).

Semi-off-topic, are you into any other Marvel heroes other than Spiderman?

oh really? haha..How so?

Yeah I am. Spidey is my favorite. But tbh, I'm not that kinda guy, I watched the movies, episodes, and read a few comics. But yeah. :rolleyes:

Sorry I didn't reply earlier...I went to bed...:P Oh, watching Doctor Who, nice. :)

Good! Sleep is important. And it was, I love watching the show.

oh really? haha..How so?

Yeah I am. Spidey is my favorite. But tbh, I'm not that kinda guy, I watched the movies, episodes, and read a few comics. But yeah. :rolleyes:

It's not bad, promise, he was a huge Spiderman fan and we tried to make plans to see if we could see the filming of the new movie and be background extras and whatnot and blah blah blah. He just got into the comics and stuff when he met me, and it was something we could both talk/geek out about.

And good man! And I understand that, I prefer the comics and movies, personally, but I grew up on the comics thanks to my brother.

Good! Sleep is important. And it was, I love watching the show.

It's not bad, promise, he was a huge Spiderman fan and we tried to make plans to see if we could see the filming of the new movie and be background extras and whatnot and blah blah blah. He just got into the comics and stuff when he met me, and it was something we could both talk/geek out about.

And good man! And I understand that, I prefer the comics and movies, personally, but I grew up on the comics thanks to my brother.

Oh I know you mean no harm. Woah that's cool!

ohh..I'm sorry. I promise I won't bring it up again, forgive me Julia. I also would like to change the topic. I talked to my gf yesterday and I think she might have been mad because she texted saying, for the fifty millionth time... I always give her my 120 % undivided attention but I did forget what she told me so I feel bad. so, yeah, new topic okay.

My family and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon to our grandparents house for 2 days then to a cabin we rented out for a week up at the mountains. So that should be good. Can I ask you a personal question that you could possibly answer? My girlfriend left June 16 for Michigan, then moved down to Alabama for college and rotc. I know she is busy as hell right now. I try to text her and say, "Hey Morgie, what's up?" and sometimes won't get a response. I don't want to bug her if she is busy. We've been friends(not best friends but friends) since 4th grade. We've been dating since May 2 this year. I don't want her to be annoyed by her phone going off every 5 minutes from me sending a text. Do you(girls) like having breathing space from your phone or would you rather stay connected. We're not having any problems, I just want advice. I've been thinking about posting but didn't want to bother anyone. Sorry for the rant Julia. How are you, anything new?

Hey, it's fine, I understand. And I, personally, wanted to stay in touch with . . . I'm just gonna make up a name here . . . James because we lived so far apart. I mean, it was always after school and stuff, but I think we just kinda had to so we could actually attempt to maintain a relationship (obviously, it didn't work out). We only managed to actually go out once, but you sound like you're in a bit of a different situation.

If she's there for ROTC, she's probably got a lot on her plate, I understand your concern and stuff, but college is a pretty busy time and . . . I dunno. Distance is hard and I'm not sure how your girlfriend is as a person. I'm sure she's absolutely sweet, but I mean, some breathing space in the situation you're in is probably a good idea. Gives her a chance to still focus on stuff and, you know, actually have something to talk about when you do talk.

Right, sorry 'bout that, but I'm fine, hoping to actually go spend some birthday money tomorrow at the comic shop. Gonna go get me some Thief of Thieves and some more Deadpool.

Ohh okay, that makes sense! Thank you very much for the advice Julia. Yeah she's not the kind of girl who needs to see her bf everyday, and likewise I'm the same, but for her. All of our friends have said, if any couple can do it, you two can. So we think we can do it. She plans to come back in December. So it's a 6 month wait. I hope all goes well for her in rotc. I personally am going to attend the local junior college, then transfer to a 4 year that's not too far away. Get my bachlor's degree then go back to the junior college and attend the fire academy which is only 7 minutes away from my house right now. That's my plan for the next 6 years :lol:

I hope you find some good reading material. :) Let me know what you find. :P

One last quick question. I usually text her once a day now and see if she replies. If she doesn't reply one day, should I not text her the day after or should I try again? Plus this is my first relationship so I'm new to this. Thus why I won't want to lose her.

Any time! And good plan, I'm going to college an hour or two away from home, and plan on staying there for nursing for the next four years. Then I'll go off to become a nurse practitioner in the city (not NYC), but we'll see which hospital I end up in and offers a solid graduate program :P

Thanks, and I love the Deadpool stuff and Thief of Thieves is an excellent read. My art teacher gave me the first issue and I've seen the first and second graphic novels in the store so . . . I plan on picking those up. May also get some Cap comics, but I need to see what's available.

Ohh okay. That could be a good path. We'll leave geriatrics to the more experienced people. :P You probably have delicate hands if you want to go into Pediatrics. Neuropsych sounds cool. Would that including helping in repairing somebody's vertabrae and possible superficial nerve wounds to upper extremities?