• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Okay good! I wanted to make sure before I jumped to conclusions, forgive me Alex :rolleyes:

Yes you are right. :P

So my brother and I recorded this song today. He's on piano, I'm on guitar. We opted to just play it and not sing the vocals yet until we got the parts down. Please tell me what you think! Thanks.

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/lifeoftechnicolor/heroes]Heroes by LifeofTechnicolor on SoundCloud - Hear the world?s sounds[/ame]

Yeah, we're fine, I think a son-in-law was in the accident, but it's all kinds of crazy that I probably won't know exactly WHAT happened until tomorrow. I'm just incredibly proud of my brother and cousin. My brother ran in to see exactly what went on (he's an EMT) and my cousin is a fireman and went in right after. Both great first responders.

Yeah, seriously. I'm just amazed at the damage done more than anything. One car had no back half left. I saw everything ex-post-facto, when all the police, firemen, and medics had shown up and taken care of 90% of things. I was busy babysitting my little cousins while all the first, "OH MY GOD"-ness was going on. Though, I was actually happy to do so, I'm still not a "grown up" for another two days.

Savior those 2 days. I remember when I turned 18 last November. I felt as if somebody flipped a switch on me and everything became 10x's more important. ;)

Sorry for the late response Julia. :( I was in the garage recording a Coldplay cover on my guitar. :rolleyes:

So what's up? How have you been beside what happened earlier?

If you've gone to bed, I will talk to you later, goodbye and goodnight. :nice: