✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

ColdplayingfromKansas

Oh my, don't hurt yourself. I love doing that on the treadmill! It really is fun. I haven't exercised much because I was on vacation last week. Plus, we have a pull up bar that never gets used so I started using it after graduation. So I've been doing my pull ups every night. But I couldn't do them last week because of vacation. So I just started up again yesterday by only doing 50. I just got back from the garage because I was doing my pull ups. Usually I can do about 20 in a row, but since I was listening to this: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5BvR69BG-U]Coldplay Mylo Xyloto Tour - Don't Let It Break Your Heart (Live) - Malieveld The Hague 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

I did about 25 then my arms gave out :lol: Then waited a few minutes then did a few more sets. I swear, I'm really fit but I have skinny arms. I have the body of a cyclist :D

• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Keaton, drawing is my thing, it's actually beyond strange for me to not draw. It's not like it's scheduled into my system to be like "sketch after dinner!" or anything, it's just like, I need to draw at least something every day. Not necessarily post it, but at least draw. It's bizarre.

I guess that's what happens when you're busy packing and watching MDK.

CHRIS HARDWICK OMG!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POli3hsXxG4&feature=youtube_gdata_player]MDK - Fish Fingers & Custard[/ame]

(I'm in love with a man who's like 40, looks like he's 30, and has a girlfriend . . . -sad fangirl-)

Yes you're a freak

MAKE ME :angry:

:wideeyed:

:biker: this smiley looks like a suggar daddy

YOU GUYS ARE BORING. I'll creep back into the chatbox.

I'll be watching you :wideeyed:

Your face is boring

If you only knew HAHAHAHAHA :evilgrin:

I seriously doubt that :vanish:

Well of course it is. I'm in the Awesome Random Posting Thread, what do you expect?

Creepy you say?

CREEPY? ??

OOOOOOHHH :wideeyed:

Did someone say creepy :wideeyed:

No it didn't :|

YES

:wtf:

I admire that too in Chris. I'm 18 and the worst thing I've ever had was a small sip of warm champagne. And it tasted terrible. :lol:

Do you like soda? I hate it, it tastes awful.

No one in my family drinks. My parents, my grandparents, my siblings who are old enough to legally drink...none of them drink.

Pop is nasty.

I actually like soda . . . And oh Thalia :awesome: . . . I mean Batman! :uhoh:

I'm also 18, and I've had all of like 3 sips of champagne (to toast my cousin at his wedding) and a Dixie cup's worth of hard cherry cider, which actually tasted okay, but my mom was like, "You're not getting more, this stuff is dangerous." She was joking around, mind you, and I just laughed.

EDIT: Yes, some of the Spiderman memes are truly horrible and should not be posted here :|