✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

ColdplayingfromKansas

oh cool! Sounds like a good day. :) Dinner be back in a bit. My day would be better if Morgan texted me back. I mean, just to see how things are doing. :/

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hywm-KysX-Q]Spiderman 2 Vindicated - YouTube[/ame]

• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Sorry to but in to the conversation---- My ex would literally never text me back for like a week and then send me a text like she hadn't been gone. That's one upside to being single now.

Wow. I just vented a little too much. Sorry!

It's fine, it's the random posting thread, vents happen. I mean, I vented yesterday, just a different kind of vent. I know what you mean, I miss having someone to talk to though, I mean, my friends are still there and all, but they're all busy since we're all starting college and whatnot.

Thanks. She hasn't texted me in 4 days. I'm fine with that but ya know, I just wanna talk. I'm sure she's busy.

No worries James. However, we are still together.

And you're very lucky for that. I'm sure she's just busy and stuff, I mean, you said she was already off at college and all, right?

Yeah I'm probably over reacting. She probably is. She's taking navel science calc, honors physics to name a few. It's crazy. And no money, I've tried talking to her asking if there's anything I can do but she says no. I feel useless...sorry for venting.

She starts August 22 I think. I start August 19.

It's fine, it's the random posting thread, vents happen. I mean, I vented yesterday, just a different kind of vent. I know what you mean, I miss having someone to talk to though, I mean, my friends are still there and all, but they're all busy since we're all starting college and whatnot.

True. It'd be nice to have someone to talk to. God summer is boring.....

EDIT: don't feel useless, Keaton!

Never said it was weird, also, have this to cheer you up:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYYs7g5H-yU&feature=youtube_gdata_player]AVPSY - Act 2, Part 5[/ame]

They bring up Spiderman, and I'm not necessarily happy with what they're saying, but it's still funny :P

Not sure.. :P

What does it mean?

oh..now you got me watching this :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGH9OlTVoQA]Godric's Hollow Graveyard Scene [HD] (Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

#grewupwiththis #loveHPseriesforever

Oh god, Keaton, you got me all emotional! Right after Gotta Get Back to Hogwarts too . . . and you realize I grew up on Harry Potter? My mom read the books to us when they came out (accents and all) and took us to the movies? I know how you feel.

Also, you have to guess properly!

Ohh that's right! :( I'm so sorry Julia! :( I didn't mean too. Hey I was really sad after the 8th movie came out. I really can't guess haha :P

The comments in that video are actually a what if discussion. Do you think Hermione and Harry should have been together? Or should it always have been Ron& Hermione. I'm really bored haha.

Ohh okay. Now I'm watching scenes from the movies. :)

I really wished I could have had a trio for friends. I mean I have more(which is good obviously). But a guy friend and a girl friend who I could tell anything. I mean, I feel like there's people you meet you can tell a lot to. You James, and Julia feel like those kind of friends. And obviously, we'll never meet in real life. But it's just amazing how people can be there for others, and it really just brings a smile to my face. Not a big happy smile, but a small warm smile, without saying anything. And it still conveys the message. If you know what I mean.

Ron and Hermione! Maybe I'm biased because the books that came out when I was able to read already sorta had them together.

Also I'm more bored

Draw something, that's what I do.

Have you seen the musicals?:P -shameless StarKid fangirl-

I really wished I could have had a trio for friends. I mean I have more(which is good obviously). But a guy friend and a girl friend who I could tell anything. I mean, I feel like there's people you meet you can tell a lot to. You James, and Julia feel like those kind of friends. And obviously, we'll never meet in real life. But it's just amazing how people can be there for others, and it really just brings a smile to my face. Not a big happy smile, but a small warm smile, without saying anything. And it still conveys the message. If you know what I mean.

I edited this. In case you guys didn't see.

Draw something, that's what I do.

Have you seen the musicals?:P -shameless StarKid fangirl-

I haven't. I've seen Potter puppet pals. :P

I'm just gonna draw "42" in different ways over and over again :D

oh my.. haha

Found this. :dazzled:

Just embracing my inner Potterfan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqmuNExKsG0&list=PL2200279A2A429BFC&index=32]My Love is Always Here, by Alexandre Desplat - 'HP & the Deathly Hallows: Part I' soundtrack - YouTube[/ame]

I haven't. I've seen Potter puppet pals. :P

Go watch the musicals right now, you will not regret it. I mean, if you want, I just love StarKid and all that so . . . totally not bias or anything. And I love the Potter Puppet Pals too.

And that's sweet Keaton :nice: I know what you mean, I never had two guy friends like Harry and Ron, though. I had my lunch table of friends though, and we're still trying to hang out together until we leave for college.