• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

How are you? I kinda disappeared earlier and didn't get the chance to talk much after we talked about drawings and such.

Oh no worries Julia. We can tak now. ;)

KEATON! :awesome:

Hi.

That cover is awesome!

It is. So how goes your new song?

Nothing much, playing guitar and listening to music. What about you?

Oh my response to your guys's conversation earlier. Nerds will one day rule the world. Nothing wrong with them! They're smart, bright and always friendly.

edit: Zurich James. It's good.

Oh my response to your guys's conversation earlier. Nerds will one day rule the world. Nothing wrong with them! They're smart, bright and always friendly.

edit: Zurich James. It's good.

I'm confused i thought you meant my song. :confused:

Finally! Someone who gets it! God, why is it that we all have to live so far apart?! . . . Sorry, just kind of a common thought and . . . never mind.

And watching TV with my dad, nothing much going on.

I'm confused i thought you meant my song. :confused:

My bad for confusing you. Julia asked how the song goes, We were talking about Zurich. Now I have to ask, how is your new song coming along?

Finally! Someone who gets it! God, why is it that we all have to live so far apart?! . . . Sorry, just kind of a common thought and . . . never mind.

And watching TV with my dad, nothing much going on.

Hey, don't be sorry. There's nothing to be sorry for. Speak your mind forever and always. :) Oh cool! Sounds like fun.

My bad for confusing you. Julia asked how the song goes, We were talking about Zurich. Now I have to ask, how is your new song coming along?

Hey, don't be sorry. There's nothing to be sorry for. Speak your mind forever and always. :) Oh cool! Sounds like fun.

I did? :thinking: And whatever you say.

James- That's one explanation.

That's okay but I still don't know which song you mean. :confused:

Why is it awkward? I wish I could say something like that . . . the only time I think I could ever say something like that was for prom.

I never say it. And hey, I'm sure you are amazing looking! You are who you are, nobody can change that!

I never say it. And hey, I'm sure you are amazing looking! You are who you are, nobody can change that!

Well, you did earlier, so . . . :P

I'm really not, I am like quite a few girls and don't think I'm pretty by any means, what so ever. And I know, my art is my strong suit, not my looks.