• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Sure, go ahead. :)

And also, like..how'd they get so good between 2001 and 2002? Maybe audio quality improved and that showed how great they really were. I've heard they always had a good clear sound live. I mean, listen to Yellow from 2001, then listen to it in 2002.

^i know, that's weird isn't it?

So: The short part of what I wanted to say was that the two important dates for me in this month are the 10th and the 24th (10/24 was the release date of MX if you don't remember)

The 10th because that's when I start vacation.

And,... The 24th is when I start Cross country....

Which leads us to the backstory

So.. In seventh grade I really liked this girl Kim. But I didn't tell her my fellings. Then in January my friends spilled the beans and she found out. The day after one of my friends asks her out for me (though I didn't tell her to.) and she says no.

But I still like her. And I go on liking her until the year after when I meet my ex. But thats another story.

But now I think I like her again. Even though I doubt that she'll like me back I still have hopes.

She's going to be in cross country with me next year and so I'm not sure what to do. Do you have any advice?

So that explains that

Rant over

Just continue being yourself around her. If its no secret anymore, just be upfront. Girls love guys who are down to earth. If she evers needs help with something, offer your assistance. Be there but don't always be there if you know what I mean. You have a life too.

That's really good advice! Thanks. Makes sense :nod:

Though honestly, I think she might have forgot that i liked her. With me having a girlfriend around her I think that just dissapeared from her memory.

Also and this is hard to admit. I don't think I've actually said a single word to her.

That's really good advice! Thanks. Makes sense :nod:

Though honestly, I think she might have forgot that i liked her. With me having a girlfriend around her I think that just dissapeared from her memory.

Also and this is hard to admit. I don't think I've actually said a single word to her.

I used to be in the same situation as you. I used to like this one girl freshman and sophmore year. We had some classes together. She found out I liked her, but I never did find out if she liked me. I think she did because whenever I'd see her, she would say hi sometimes. But senior year, I knew I wouldn't be with her so I moved on, and then came Morgan. Who I've known longer than the other girl. Wouldn't mind marrying her. :wacky: I fancy her quite a lot. :heart: Sorry for ranting. I'm gonna go watch Perception. I'll talk to you tomorrow James! Goodnight. :escaping:

Just continue being yourself around her. If its no secret anymore, just be upfront. Girls love guys who are down to earth. If she evers needs help with something, offer your assistance. Be there but don't always be there if you know what I mean. You have a life too.

Yes we do