• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Thanks. I'm going to need all the luck I can get! :nice:

The novel's going to be about a teenage runaway who basically just wants to escape from the miserable life she's living and to start new.

I think her name should be Molly ;) haha just kidding!

I bet you're going to do great, you're a good writer! : ) is it a competition kinda thing or just to get people writing?

I think her name should be Molly ;) haha just kidding!

I bet you're going to do great, you're a good writer! : ) is it a competition kinda thing or just to get people writing?

No, her name isn't Molly; it's Autumn. :lol: In a way, it is a competition, but it's more like a thing to just get people writing, to motivate and inspire each other.

best of luck!!

I'mma need luck and Skittles! :laugh4:

You got this! Good luck! :D

Thanks. :) Oh, and I liked the lyrics you posted. It's.... I can't find the words to describe it, but you know. ;)

I love the Blog "Humans of New York" on FB and received my copies of the book today. It reached Number 1 on the New York Times Best Seller list. So happy for Brandon

Humans of New York

If any of you drove by the Brooklyn Navy Yards at 6 PM last night, you may have seen a grown man sobbing in an empty parking lot. It completely blindsided me. I'd been watching O'Reilly's numbers the last couple weeks, and they were so incredibly high that I'd written this off as a possibility. It was a miracle, really. Thanks to every single one of you. We made this happen by the skin of our teeth, and every. single. book. counted. I'm deliriously happy to present, The #1 New York Times Bestselling-- Humans of New York

1376509_542965219110916_2062402956_n.png

John, what a beautiful man. He is one of the greatest song writers ever.

He's an amazing songwriter. :wacko: There's so many of his songs I love, especially "How Do You Sleep?" and "Working Class Hero."

Nice avi Molly :P

Tis Sunday, another week is rolling by. Check out this new song.

Oooh, I remember seeing them live. Good show. :nice:

I'm excited that Raj Mann(on Coldplaying he's known as 1moretroubadour) is working on a cover of my song Running In The Dark! He has made some absolutely brilliant stuff. Please check out his channel if you can.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdhQcYJSKRc631Sm0PPgsMA

Favorite song of the day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hywm-KysX-Q]Spiderman 2 Vindicated - YouTube[/ame]