• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Where you from?

If I told you that I'd have to move :P GMT is my time zone though.

I have had a good day. Listened to GS after school,did homework, went on This for a while. Just looking forward to Friday getting my CD copy of GS and in 2 weeks no school for 3 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I told you that I'd have to move :P GMT is my time zone though.

I have had a good day. Listened to GS after school,did homework, went on This for a while. Just looking forward to Friday getting my CD copy of GS and in 2 weeks no school for 3 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got off school last week, I'm off for 3.5 months ;)

Although unfortunately I have to wait till Monday to get my CD.

Yeah was going to say, school doesn't normally get out that early for grades k-12. Figured you were in college -- what's your major?

Yeah haha, got out nearly a month before I used to in high school so that's nice. I'm doing computer science.

If I remember correctly you did something in the health care field, correct?

Yeah haha, got out nearly a month before I used to in high school so that's nice. I'm doing computer science.

If I remember correctly you did something in the health care field, correct?

You picked a good major. I have a buddy who works in IT down on the East Coast of Florida for a financial company, and makes north of $100k/yr with a bachelors degree in comp. science. I'm sure the maths will be a bit difficult (they would be for me), but anything worthwhile in life is never easy.

And yeah, health care. Good memory. lol.

You picked a good major. I have a buddy who works in IT down on the East Coast of Florida for a financial company, and makes north of $100k/yr with a bachelors degree in comp. science. I'm sure the maths will be a bit difficult (they would be for me), but anything worthwhile in life is never easy.

And yeah, health care. Good memory. lol.

Wow that's insane, $100k out of college is crazy. I just got done taking Calc 2, the math courses haven't been that bad...yet lol

Haha I promise I'm not stalking you :P have you had any luck in finding a job?

Wow that's insane, $100k out of college is crazy. I just got done taking Calc 2, the math courses haven't been that bad...yet lol

Haha I promise I'm not stalking you :P have you had any luck in finding a job?

Well he didn't get it right out of college, he's a little bit older than me. He's worked up to that but he didn't do too bad out of school either.

And no, unfortunately. I haven't applied to a TON, but I have applied to more than a few that really are up my alley. Not sure how to handle it tbh, don't know if I should be applying to everything under the sun, or if I should stick to what I could really do well with, which is what makes more sense to me -- might just take longer to find a job. I currently am already employed in the health care field, but I am looking for career advancement.