🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

ColdplayingfromKansas

Well he didn't get it right out of college, he's a little bit older than me. He's worked up to that but he didn't too bad out of school either.

And no, unfortunately. I haven't applied to a TON, but I have applied to more than a few that really are up my alley. Not sure how to handle it tbh, don't know if I should be applying to everything under the sun, or if I should stick to what I could really do well with, which is what makes more sense to me -- might just take longer to find a job. I currently am already employed in the health care field, but I am looking for career advancement.

I see I see. How long was he in the job market before landing his current job?

I understand what you're saying. It seems so "scary" going out of college and trying to find a job on your own after being confined to a system of people guiding you on what to do for like the past ~20 years. I wish you the best of luck in finding the job you deserve! : )

• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

I see I see. How long was he in the job market before landing his current job?

I understand what you're saying. It seems so "scary" going out of college and trying to find a job on your own after being confined to a system of people guiding you on what to do for like the past ~20 years. I wish you the best of luck in finding the job you deserve! : )

it's been a few years for sure. 5-6 at least I think before he started making bigger dollars. It's always about experience.

And yeah, thanks man, that's exactly what it's like. We college students are used to be institutionalized, and once you're out of that, you don't really know how to act or what to do. I feel like "Red" from the Shawshank Redemption.

Most of it on piano but I refer to chords and tutorials on YouTube to make sure I'm right and to improve. But I also play drums,xylophone,glockenspiel.

I can read sheets aswell though.

I'm jealous, I wish I could read sheets, I've gotten much better with hearing stuff since I've started, but I've never been able to play an entire song just from ear like some can. That blows my mind.

It usually takes a few tries playing along with the song. I usually find one right note and mess around until it is good. I worked out piano for O in a 1/2 hour a few weeks ago but that'll have to change with the full version being released and all.

You play piano aswell???

you in college?

I'm fifth year of Architecture and Urbanism college, still more 2 yr to graduation.

I'm jealous, I wish I could read sheets.

I don't have patience for that, all I know on guitar I've learned thru tabs and tutorials vids :p

I'm fifth year of Architecture and Urbanism college, still more 2 yr to graduation.

I don't have patience for that, all I know on guitar I've learned thru tabs and tutorials vids :p

That's not a bad way to learn either. If you end up playing what you want to play in the end, what does it matter which method was used to learn it?

I can't wait for college. I've known what I want to do since 8th grade. I have the next 6 years planned out. It just sucks that I have to waste another year in high school

What do you plan on doing?

And wow, I'm so jealous of you guys. I have absolutely no musical talent lol.

Nice shrine. I should really make one of those although I'm missing X&Y and Viva la Vida.

Don't get mad I always liked Coldplay but after seeing the Glastonbury 2011 performance I was hooked. My dad gave me parachutes and AROBTH as well as trouble single and in my place single. That Christmas I got Mx and getting GS on Friday.

I've known since 8th grade I want to go into engineering. Since then I've narrowed it down to nuclear engineering.

atlas, I to am ashamed to admit I don't have all of Coldplay's album on CD. I have them all digitally but I'm missing Parachutes, X&Y, and Viva la Vida on CD. I'll probably get them after I have a job and money isn't as big of an issue

I've known since 8th grade I want to go into engineering. Since then I've narrowed it down to nuclear engineering.

atlas, I to am ashamed to admit I don't have all of Coldplay's album on CD. I have them all digitally but I'm missing Parachutes, X&Y, and Viva la Vida on CD. I'll probably get them after I have a job and money isn't as big of an issue

I'll probably get them when my parents don't think it's weird for me to buy something I already have just to get it in CD form.

What made you choose nuclear engineering?

I'm nerdy though. At college I finished my degree with a 3.978 GPA.. One freakin A- dropped me from a 4.0. It was in Finance, where the professor was a complete dick-head and didn't teach or care to help anybody, and he was forthright about it. That A- was the highest grade in the class. I thought about challenging it, but I didn't. I don't believe I am perfect, or worthy of a 4.0 GPA.

I took school so seriously, it made me a nervous wreck. I still have nightmares that I am failing or fucking up somehow in college.

oh btw: that finance professor got fired after the semester ended. Served him right.

I slacked off my first year in high school, which basically ruined any chances I had at getting into the school that I wanted to go to. However, I got near a 4.0 my first college semester and that combined with my AP credits (which counted as transfer hours), was enough for me to get a transfer admission into the school I wanted to go to. I can't wait till next semester!

I slacked off my first year in high school, which basically ruined any chances I had at getting into the school that I wanted to go to. However, I got near a 4.0 my first college semester and that combined with my AP credits (which counted as transfer hours), was enough for me to get a transfer admission into the school I wanted to go to. I can't wait till next semester!

Nice! hope that's me next year. I'll probably have at least 1 semester done with APs