• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

GAHHHHH IT'S AWESOME

tumblr_n4t0b9UNsG1r2sszso7_500.jpg

It is indeed beautiful. Only yesterday I was looking at a Ukulele in an art gallery/speciality shop. They sell beautiful art and they also had a gorgeous Ukulele, that I was admiring, but nothing quite as delightful as this.

I'm going to go back there today & show them this picture so they can feel inspired! Thanks for the share.

GAHHHHH IT'S AWESOME

tumblr_n4t0b9UNsG1r2sszso7_500.jpg

It is indeed beautiful. Only yesterday I was looking at a Ukulele in an art gallery/speciality shop. They sell beautiful art and they also had a gorgeous Ukulele, that I was admiring, but nothing quite as delightful as this.

I'm going to go back there today & show them this picture so they can feel inspired! Thanks for the share.

this is the first time i actually interact with Coldplay forum well i'm glad i came here ... i was thinking of that someone can help me Out about ideas about pics or so for a magic mug design for my GF i have been looking around on internet for pics with lyrics ,,, but i just want an optimal back ground which is stary and still makes the lyrics able to show up nicely i'd appreciate if any one got anything to help with god bless you all

this is the first time i actually interact with Coldplay forum well i'm glad i came here ... i was thinking of that someone can help me Out about ideas about pics or so for a magic mug design for my GF i have been looking around on internet for pics with lyrics ,,, but i just want an optimal back ground which is stary and still makes the lyrics able to show up nicely i'd appreciate if any one got anything to help with god bless you all

Welcome! What lyrics did you want specifically, and what aspect ratio should the picture be for the mug? I can probably whip up something pretty quick

Welcome! What lyrics did you want specifically, and what aspect ratio should the picture be for the mug? I can probably whip up something pretty quick

to be honest i'm quite noop in this i don't know anything about aspect ratio or so i thought at that place where i give him the pics he could do it or so but i will appreciate if you give me some tips