• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

That's what I called it.

It's like getting "played", except Coldplay isn't taking advantage of you. They are only providing happiness.

Clever:) Coldplay always manages a way to provide happiness-(and slightly take advantage of me in making me want to spend large periods of time in front of my computer screen- but I'm not sure if that really is a bad thing)

so yesterday I went to see Foster the People + Bastille, really enjoyed it

both bands have a pretty dynamic concerts :loveshower:

Omg, I love these bands and would love to see them live!

I envy you a bit

Speaking of music...

You know you've hit a deeper level of ambient-music-tolerance when you're listening to a song and be like "man that's ... nice" and realise there has been a bus standing in front of your window the entire time producing those deep sounds LMAO

Speaking of music...

You know you've hit a deeper level of ambient-music-tolerance when you're listening to a song and be like "man that's ... nice" and realise there has been a bus standing in front of your window the entire time producing those deep sounds LMAO

well, the other day I was listening to some "sick minimal techno beat" coming from my neighbours' house, then I realised that it was just their washing machine :|

You may find this weird or dull but I really want to share my experience in relation to yours. Just last week, I was reading an online article with my earphones plugged in and, of course, with Coldplay songs playing. Eventually, the song "Cemeteries Of London" took its turn, and I must say, I was a bit surprised for it was one of the Coldplay songs that I am not familiar with. I kept listening to it, enjoyed, and turned up the volume. Suddenly, I heard some heartbeat-like basses and I was in shock! I thought it was really my heartbeat! I even checked my pulses and listened frantically to my own heartbeat afterwards. My goodness, I think my breath was on hold for about five seconds. If you just saw my face at that moment, you might end up laughing the whole day. Hahahaha. That's all.Full of nonsense. Sorry for disrupting the conversation. You may now continue. :) God bless! :)