✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I need some coldplaying love and support

djibou

Well I hope you reunite by christmas.

Merci beaucoup :kiss:

I don't think I've spoken to you before but I read some of this thread and I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out. I grew up with a very controlling father and I can relate to your situation. As hard as things are at the moment, the most important thing is that his behaviour doesn't affect your relationship. I'm glad to hear that you'll be going to college soon so you can no longer threaten to throw you out if you don't do what he tells you too. Things certainly got a lot easier for me when I moved out of my parents' house and I hope it will be the same for you. I wish you all the best!

I can't speak for Ivet, but I agree with everything in this, and thank you for supporting us, even though we've never really talked. I'm happy you're not under your dad's control anymore.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to clear up, my dad can be very annoying but he's not a terrible human being that I hate. I love my dad but his way of seeing things is not exactly, to me, the right way. Especially when it comes to my life.

Anyway, thanks .sally, I can't wait to move out either because I know, that after a while my relationship with my parents is going to get better. I can say this is the last straw they draw. At the end of tihs month, they're not allowed to make such rash decisions for me unless I ask for their help. I hopeful they'll understand.