✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I need some coldplaying love and support

djibou

okay, this time, it's real and it's definite.

Ivet is not coming here today. She’s changing her flight for December. Hopefully things will be looking up then.

For now, let’s resume crying.

thanks, girls :hug:

I'm so sorry :( At least she can change the flight for December and I supposed it's the most reasonable thing to do. Flights are very expensive at that time of year and... I guess it's still better than never going to visit you at all. Glad to hear your relationship is getting stronger and if you get through this, it'll be much easier later on. Especially when she's at university when she will actually be able to live as she wishes to, without her parents breathing down her neck.

:hug:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah well they don't care much about her hardwork and still find a way to call her selfish for wanting to go on this trip. so much fucking hate.

thank you anyone who hoped with me and who supported me. i love you.

Selfish? really? that's so dumb. She worked for it, it's not like she has to work and give the money to her parents :uhoh:

Hopefully you'll have an awesome time in December, you girls totally deserve it!

I'm pissed about it, too. It's total bullshit. Shame on them.

Yeah :(

Thank you girls :hug: I just called Ivet and we cried it all out together and we are hopeful for the future, we actually talked about future plans of her maybe moving her for her college studies, cause it's so expensive in the united states and she might get a better price around here. We're just really hopeful for the future.

She can actually change her flight up to one year from now (of course, there are fees, but it's btter than buying a new flight) so that's a plus, she'll hopefully be here for christmas and new years.

And yeah, her dad called her stupid again today. I just have a strong hatred for that man now. I used to like him but now he disgusts me. I waned IVet that if I see him again in real life, I'll have all the trouble in the world not to yell at him although hes 10 000 feet taller than me.

Thank you :hug:

It took me an hour to go through this whole thread because I'm on my damn phone and Cping's interface is not mobile user friendly...

Anyway, thanks for the support guys, really. my heart wants to burst for all the good vibes you guises have been sending.

Last night and even this morning I was delusional. I actually think my dad literally drove me crazy.

Right now I'm hiding in my room, creying away my life. I just, I'm not okay.

fortunately, in 3 weeks im moving away to college and i cant wait. i need to be away for a long time.

thankfully, i know my dad holds on strong to the fact that once im not living here i can do and undo in my life as much as i wish so the December trip is going to happne for sure,,, unless I die before than.

Right now Im just bummed out over the fact that i was suppose to be seeing my gf in 7 hours. life sucks.

but yeah. you guys are totes sweet ilu :heart:

It's so shit that at the end of the day it could've happened if that awkward **** had given a tiny bit more time, understand why someone would be so stubborn in the first place is hard enough but if you are THAT stubborn, why the fuck would you suddenly change your mind again with only a freaking hour left?! Really retarded.

So sorry for you.

I really don't understand the parents, they just let their daughter paying something expensive (I suppose) for nothing.

That sucks, I'm really sorry. But the most important thing is that you will see each other one day, that's for sure. Try to keep that in mind even if i know it's hard.

:hug:

I haven't said much, but I know she worked really, really hard to make that money to go see you, and the fact that it fell through in such a way has made me really sad for you guys. Especially when you were both anticipating it and felt excited and emotions happened that were good until they were bad. :(

But I guess if there's a bright side to any of it, your reunion will be that much sweeter.

-optimism is hard but i'm going to try anyway-

That sucks so much. I love you all both and good luck.

The good thing about your all's relationship is that you've always been able to keep it working even with the huge distance separating the two of you (which I really admire and probably couldn't do myself) -- I'm sure that you'll keep loving one another and make everything work in spite of the physical hardships keeping the two of you apart. You all still love each other and ultimately that's what matters the most, non? (I'm really sorry if I sound stuck-up or preachy or whatever saying this to you because I do realize how terrible it is to not be able to see each other -- but on the bright side like I've been saying you all are both really good at making long-distance relationships work.)

But it's still fucking terrible that her family would do this to you both. Especially if it's because they suspect your relationship and that's why. Are they homophobic or just disapproving of their own daughter being in a relationship with you? (Some parents I've met aren't strictly homophobic, just are in the case of their own children.)

Thank you for your sweet words, all of you, Ivet and I are stronger than ever right now. I feel like I love her more than I did, and with this obstacle, our relationship reached a new level, and we're gonna try to see each other again in December. She's gonna spend Christ and New Years with me and my family :wacky: hopefully

Reilly and I discussed this in Pm's, the homophobic thing. I don't think that's it. I haven't told you guys everything in details cause some things are a little private :/ But it's not homophobia, it really is her father freaking out about money and how she's destroying her future by paying for that trip and bla bla. And overall, he's just a dick who doesn't want to give his 18 years old kid the right to do what she wants because 'as long as she lives under his roof, she's gonna do what he tells her'.

To be honest I still found it hard to believe it's not homophobic, maybe they're really good at pretending they are fine with it. But yeah after what you said, it really doesn't sound like that's the big issue, seems more about power and control, as sick as that is. It would make sense as he did change his mind and allow it when he knew there would be very little chance of her making the flight, but its just a reminder that he calls the shots at all times.

Hell even if she had made it, that wouldn't matter because he still allowed her to and easily could have decided not to.

She's gonna spend Christ

Jebus is a form of currency?!

Wrong time to lighten the mood? No? Yes? No then.

Reilly :angry:

Yeah, I do think it'll work out this winter. I'm positive this time, cause her parents won't have a say in it, since he goes by the rules of 'you're not staying with us, you can do what you want'.

I don't think I've spoken to you before but I read some of this thread and I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out. I grew up with a very controlling father and I can relate to your situation. As hard as things are at the moment, the most important thing is that his behaviour doesn't affect your relationship. I'm glad to hear that you'll be going to college soon so you can no longer threaten to throw you out if you don't do what he tells you too. Things certainly got a lot easier for me when I moved out of my parents' house and I hope it will be the same for you. I wish you all the best!