✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I need some coldplaying love and support

djibou

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Words can't describe how unfair that is. For you guys to work so hard to get this together, just to have that happen...UGH. It makes me want to punch her dad in the face, honestly.

I'm sending much love to the both of you as we speak. :hug: x 100

So now she's wasted her money on a trip she doesn't even get to go on? That's shitty.

Would a taxi be ridiculously expensive?

I think, and a few people have mentioned the transportation thing, from what I understand its more about her parents forebidding her going then the actual issue of getting to the airport.

^^ Right on, Reill-o. I mean, she could try, but she might be disowned/killed/doomed to live in her room for the next five years.

Thanks Lore :hug: lots of love to you too.

Strangely, Ivet and I are getting stronger and closer, even if we thought it wouldn't be possible, instead of falling apart because of this. This makes it a little better. But tomorrow is going to be a very hard day.

^^ Right on, Reill-o. I mean, she could try, but she might be disowned/killed/doomed to live in her room for the next five years.

Thanks Lore :hug: lots of love to you too.

Strangely, Ivet and I are getting stronger and closer, even if we thought it wouldn't be possible, instead of falling apart because of this. This makes it a little better. But tomorrow is going to be a very hard day.

it makes me happy to hear that!

eventually my bf(ex) got tired of it :/

i get annoyed because my parents are totally cool with it now. after the fact that we aren't together anymore.

Marie I'm so sorry that her parents are being so irrational. I don't understand how they'd do that to you guys like what justifies it...letting you both get your hopes up and spend all that money on a trip that you planned out really well and also just the...meanness of keeping the two of you apart. It's terrible and cruel and unfair. :(

I'm so sorry cause I know how much you guys probably miss each other. :/

I'm happy your relationship is still doing well and all that's a brightside!

But yeah I love you both and I hope you'll be okay and all.

i was in this same situation months ago. i teared up reading about this.

it makes me happy to hear that!

eventually my bf(ex) got tired of it :/

i get annoyed because my parents are totally cool with it now. after the fact that we aren't together anymore.

Yeah well I'm not sure your parents really mean it when they say they are okay with it :/ I'm sorry it didn't work out, how long had you been with him?

Marie I'm so sorry that her parents are being so irrational. I don't understand how they'd do that to you guys like what justifies it...letting you both get your hopes up and spend all that money on a trip that you planned out really well and also just the...meanness of keeping the two of you apart. It's terrible and cruel and unfair. :(

I'm so sorry cause I know how much you guys probably miss each other. :/

I'm happy your relationship is still doing well and all that's a brightside!

But yeah I love you both and I hope you'll be okay and all.

They know they're harming her so much, but for some reason, they think it's for the best, when anyone a little rational could see how much they are hurting her. You read what I posted on tumblr and what her dad said to her, didn't you? It's incredibly unfair and she doesn't deserve this. I wish more than anything to be with her right now.

MP did they know you're in a relationship or just think you are friends?

They thought we were just friends, although they have big doubts that there's more to it. But friends or lovers, it wouldn't change anything to their decision. I'll send you a PM.

I'm really sorry that it isn't happening for you two. It seems extremely unfair, and although her parents think it's for her own good I don't think they probably realize how much it's going to affect their relationship, thought at this point it doesn't seem they'd even care. If she earned all of that money on her own she should be able to do whatever she wants with it.

I can't even imagine how angry and upset you both must be.

:hug:

Yeah well I'm not sure your parents really mean it when they say they are okay with it :/ I'm sorry it didn't work out, how long had you been with him?

we were together for about a year. he actually lived with me for about 3-4 months.

i really really love him. but i guess it wasn't meant to be.

If she earned all of that money on her own she should be able to do whatever she wants with it.

THIS. oh my god, THIS. I totally agree with you, and Ivet used this as an argument, but they do not give a damn. It's the least of their worry. 'you still live under my roof, you live by my rules!!'. She's moving out in three weeks for college, jesus..

we were together for about a year. he actually lived with me for about 3-4 months.

i really really love him. but i guess it wasn't meant to be.

Wow, it was quite serious, then? It sucks that it didn't work out :/

This. As much as I sympathise I can't imagine how frustrating this would be.

ugh. you have no idea. you start wondering if you've done something that was so wrong that you deserved to feel this way and have this happen to you.

except there's nothing that either you or ivet did wrong. it's her parents that are being annoying.

Yeah well, as much as my rational side tells me this, I can't help the feeling, you know? Hopefully it'll work our way one day.. we had almost as much trouble to meet the last time, except they finally changed their minds the day before my plane left

yes, it was very serious. if it were up to me we would still be together.

I'm sorry :hug: Things don't always go our way, eh.