✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I need some coldplaying love and support

djibou

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ I suggested her her aunt, and she didnt say anything to this, so she can't ask her. she's supposed to leave in 10 minutes if she wants to make it in time.

^no, she leaves too far away for that.

I think the battle is over

if she wants to get to that other flight, she needs to leave in 5 minutes. it's too late now, she tried every opportunity, and her dad refuses to drive her, no matter what, she tried to convincing him again.

she's considering driving there and leaving her car there for two weeks, but she doesn't have the money for this, nor does she have a valid driver's license. ughhh.

if she wants to get to that other flight, she needs to leave in 5 minutes. it's too late now, she tried every opportunity, and her dad refuses to drive her, no matter what, she tried to convincing him again.

she's considering driving there and leaving her car there for two weeks, but she doesn't have the money for this, nor does she have a valid driver's license. ughhh.

her mom is even more against it than her dad. and she would never do it if her dad disagrees. patriarchal kind of family.

Oh, god. My mom would never let that fly. I have a feeling it's more of that she is a gayelle than anything else. Which shouldn't matter at all. I'm sorry.:cry:

okay, this time, it's real and it's definite.

Ivet is not coming here today. She’s changing her flight for December. Hopefully things will be looking up then.

For now, let’s resume crying.

thanks, girls :hug:

okay, this time, it's real and it's definite.

Ivet is not coming here today. She’s changing her flight for December. Hopefully things will be looking up then.

For now, let’s resume crying.

thanks, girls :hug:

Aww, we love you. I'm very, very sorry. I wish I could do something to lift your spirits. I do wonder if maybe her flight can be changed to a couple days frm now when a friend can take her?

Aww, we love you. I'm very, very sorry. I wish I could do something to lift your spirits. I do wonder if maybe her flight can be changed to a couple days frm now when a friend can take her?

No, we can't do this, no friend will be able to drive her then. And even at this moment, she'll have missed out on a lot of things we had planned (like a trip to nyc to see her fav artist (sufjan) or tomorrow is a music festival). So she's moving her flight for december, when we'll be sure she can make it.

I hope their parents realize how wrong they were when they decided to act like that. I can't understand why they don't want to see Ivet happy, she worked so hard and then they don't let her do what she wants to do :( it's not like they had to pay for the trip and Ivet is not a 5 year old girl

I'm very upset about this, which is weird considering I haven't even met any of you, but I really hope this will have a happy ending someway.

Hugs for you and Ivet! :hug:

I hope their parents realize how wrong they were when they decided to act like that. I can't understand why they don't want to see Ivet happy, she worked so hard and then they don't let her do what she wants to do :( it's not like they had to pay for the trip and Ivet is not a 5 year old girl

I'm very upset about this, which is weird considering I haven't even met any of you, but I really hope this will have a happy ending someway.

Yeah well they don't care much about her hardwork and still find a way to call her selfish for wanting to go on this trip. so much fucking hate.

thank you anyone who hoped with me and who supported me. i love you.

I'm pissed about it, too. It's total bullshit. Shame on them.