✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I need some coldplaying love and support

djibou

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah well, as much as my rational side tells me this, I can't help the feeling, you know? Hopefully it'll work our way one day.. we had almost as much trouble to meet the last time, except they finally changed their minds the day before my plane left

Yeah I can understand why you might have that feeling, but still I wouldn't think of it in that regard. If anything you should just see it as being that her parents are stubborn when it comes to this. I'm sure something will work out.

If there's any bright side to the whole situation it'll make the next time you meet even better.

He who has hope, has everything

-Panda Express Fortune Cookie

(in this case she. not trying to be funny. when i read this is really spoke to me as cheesy/corny as it may sound)

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Yeah.. for now, Ivet is being quite delusional about it. She's still packing her stuff... ugh. It's very hard on us, but it brings us closer and stronger.

Her packing stuff and going nowhere just is depressing.

MP pass on the idea of patience to her. It hurts now but it's not always going to be like this.

I wish I would've seen this thread earlier, but I don't venture much into the Lounge.

I think I live in the same state as Ivet, but I don't know which town. I could've given her a lift...well, depending on the time, I guess.

Parents can be a tricky business. What was her father's reasoning for not letting her go at the last minute? If she earned the money herself, then she should be able to take the trip.

^^ I did, Reilly, I tried to reason her. I just called her for the second time, and I think I got somwhere with her, tellnig her how were gonna be 'aw that was a sad phase of our life' when we grow old, and I think I got her with humour. She just needs me a lot right now, and her internet is not working, and tomorrow is going to be hell. I myself find it fucking difficult, but I need to stay strong for her, she's the one who gets cockblocked by her dad the most and has to suffer his temper. I need to reassure and comfort her, so I'll act strong.

^ Oh wow, that would have been so sweet of you, but her parents would still have killed her for going, the ride isn,t so much of a problem anymore :/ There's no reasoning, he is being unreasonable actually. His reasons were money at first (although Ivet could manage her budget very well), and then he didn't give much reasons and started to insult her... Ugh. But he disagrees with 'it's her money, she decides what she does with it'. his motto is more like 'you live under my roof, you do what I say no matter what.'

I hate my father-in-law. I used to like him, but not after what he's done and what he's said. It's over, I'll be glad if I don't see him again.

Well, I am awfully sorry about your and Ivet's situation. Look at it this way, she won't be living with her parents forever. Sooner or later, she'll move on and move out and there's nothing her parents can do to stop her from getting a job and having a life. :)

OKAY HER PARENTS ALLOW HER TO GO BUT DISAPPROVE AND WONT GET HER THERE, THIS TIME, ALL WE NEED IS A DRIVE.

She has 1 hour to find one. Taxi is out of the question, there's no bus, I think her best friend is working.... we need suggestions!!

no train, and her neighbors hate them haha.

let's not cry victory yet. it costs her 300 dollars more if she does move her flight like this, she doesn't have that kind of money, and I'm gonna talk her out of it, because it's madness. she hadn't told me at first that it cost her this much more, and i refuse to let her spend so much.

she did this! it still costs her 300 dollars more :/

yeah she has family, but they would never drive her there, they are on her father's side. Or maybe they're not, but they would never dare to 'betray' her dad.

It's a two hours drive, she has 43 minutes to go to find a way.

she did this! it still costs her 300 dollars more :/

yeah she has family, but they would never drive her there, they are on her father's side. Or maybe they're not, but they would never dare to 'betray' her dad.

It's a two hours drive, she has 43 minutes to go to find a way.

hmm...

well does she have any friends in the area or someone that she knows and trusts well enough to take her? Like what about one of her coworkers or something

she's currently waiting for her best friend to call her back to say if she can drive her or not.

oh and nvm that 300 dollars thing

Marie-Pier (8) says:

*can you afford the 300 dollars more? :/

ivet says:

*no, i cant. i have nooo money.

Marie-Pier (8) says:

*but then...

ivet says:

*what

Marie-Pier (8) says:

*well how are you gonna do it if you dont have the money?

ivet says:

*omg marie... if i make there by one, they said i can fly standby on the bext flight. free of charge

Marie-Pier (8) says:

*OH FREE OF CHARGE. then what was that 300 dollars thing about??

ivet says:

*norhing, just forget about it

Marie-Pier (8) says:

*you freake me out a little, i was almost gonna talk you out of coming here, you silly woman

She's such a confusing person omg

I'm sorry you needed tissues btw :hug: we're trying our best

Haha, it's okay. I went through the whole thread and I was thinking if this doesn't end well, then I'm gonna lose it.

I can't imagine how you must feel. I hope you girls are reunited. I can't believe her dad is fine fucking with both of your emotions.