✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The LP5 Tracklist Thread Where You Can Vent About How Many LP5 Tracklist Threads There Are

Jack Bauer

I don't care how many there are. It's just how very useless a great majority of them are.

Thanks, I needed that!

Edit: While i'm at it, watch this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9q2jNjOPdk]‪Posting and you‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

And when people guess what the tracklisting will be in these threads it's always just a random selection of possible song titles in a random order. It's so pointless.

Hit it right on the head; IT IS FUCKING POINTLESS and I don't see how some people get off on creating and 'perfecting' their personal lists. The only argument they seem to have is that it's entertaining for them. How about go outside and chill with your pals or something, sounds more fun to me.

Perhaps the problem is that all these threads are being created by newcomers who don't know the forum yet and instantly go making one (a thread) without snooping around. I say this because most of the threads start with 'I'm new here, I don't know if there is already a thread about this etc.'

Yes, it is extremely difficult to notice threads called something like 'My LP5 tracklist' and stuff but seriously people, go snoop around! Or just open your eyes. If you don't do that, you should be banned!!!:)

Yes. I should be BANNED for expecting new people to look before they post.

Wouldn't they think that we were already speculating on the tracklisting? I mean, I'm new too and I think I've so far possessed a certain level of common sense that prevents me from starting pointless threads.

Pointless POSTS, however...not too sure [cite this one]

Yes. I should be BANNED for expecting new people to look before they post.

Wouldn't they think that we were already speculating on the tracklisting? I mean, I'm new too and I think I've so far possessed a certain level of common sense that prevents me from starting pointless threads.

Pointless POSTS, however...not too sure [cite this one]

So far, I find your posts perfectly adequate.

4 of them are merged now. :)

If you see a duplicate thread about an existing topic, please tell us or report the thread with the link to the already existing one, we can merge them then if it's appropriate. :nice:

:escaping3:

:dance: