✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "Rudy's Coming to America" Thread

Christa42

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Wisconsin is worse or better than Winnipeg in the winter.
depends on what you consider worse/better :nod: http://www.aos.wisc.edu/~sco/seasons/winter.html

oh snap

I just realized that Rudy is going to be able to make his first snow angel by year's end. I WANT PICTURES OF THAT.

Yeah we should recommend winter gear for him. Horse riding gloves are actually the best gloves for winter, since they have Thinsulate and are waterproof/resistant. They rock. I have a pair of [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Ariat-Insulated-Tek-Grip-Gloves/dp/B000B63JYC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1313714157&sr=8-2]Ariat gloves[/ame], they're frickin' awesome.

:laugh3: That's poifect Lore, but what are those long thingies for?

And Winnipeg winters are worse, because they don't end until mid-June!:P (it snowed there in June when I went there, bbbbrrrrr!!)

But basically he's going to freeze like a pop-sickle in January, yes. :laugh3: But not really - most people adapt. Even the Costa Ricans.

:laugh3: That's poifect Lore, but what are those long thingies for?
I think those extensions of the ear covers are to tie together under your neck so it stays in place... but I might be wrong. :anxious:

Im excited for ruby to experience all the crazy food filled holidays like thanksgiving... :awesome:
Oh he will LOVE Thanksgiving (as long as he's not a vegetarian). Turkey-lurkey, mashed taters and gravy, green bean casserole, pumpkin pie, sweet potatoes... and to top it off, a proper Thanksgiving "coma"! :lol:

Oh he will LOVE Thanksgiving (as long as he's not a vegetarian). Turkey-lurkey, mashed taters and gravy, green bean casserole, pumpkin pie, sweet potatoes... and to top it off, a proper Thanksgiving "coma"! :lol:

Sounds good, can I come over for Thanksgiving dinner? :D

I think those extensions of the ear covers are to tie together under your neck so it stays in place... but I might be wrong. :anxious:

turkey food comas are the bestest!