✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying penpals?

Matter-Eater Lad

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to be a douche but I am going to pull out of this. I'm going back to school really soon. Got my schedule today. I'm going to have a lot of 12 hour days the first 8 weeks....they are known as "boot camp". I probably will kind of disappear from these boards for a while.

OK, so, I was totally given a partner despite the fact that I had mentioned in this very thread that I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do it. I now have to decide between being a douche and abandoning my partner or fulfilling this newfound obligation and risk getting into trouble with my overbearing parents. CHOICES ARE AWESOME. :|

OK, so, I was totally given a partner despite the fact that I had mentioned in this very thread that I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do it. I now have to decide between being a douche and abandoning my partner or fulfilling this newfound obligation and risk getting into trouble with my overbearing parents. CHOICES ARE AWESOME. :|

Maybe your partner can be matched with Briggins' partner (Nick, is that possible?)

Where should I send my letter to? Should I ask my partner for his own address? That's creepy. :wreck:

That's what I did and it isn't creepy :smiley:

• 2 weeks later...