✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LIAM SUES NOEL

iPsy

Apparently Liam Gallagher is suing Noel Gallagher for writing lies about the reason for Oasis breaking up!

Liam has already said that the lies were "heartbreaking"

even Gem has said what Noel has said is "untrue"

So...is Liam really the bad guy in all this? Or is Noel!?!?

Guest howyousawtheworld

I felt Noel went overboard on his criticism the last month. He even had a stab at Andy Bell for not sticking up for him when the fight happened, which just wasn't on. He did the grown up thing by not wanting to become embroiled in it all.

Noel accused Liam in the press conference of missing the 09 V festival 'cause he had a hangover, which could get both Liam and Oasis into legal troubles with the promoters, and also shakes his 'fans-always-come-first-even-though-I'm-a-jackass-to-everone-else' image. While Liam claims he had laryngitis.

Either way, it was very moronic from Noel to accuse his brother of such thing just to come out as the 'good guy'. I get where Liam is coming from, but I still think the whole spat thing is just childish. Should be fun!

One of my favorite Oasis moments was the Unplugged episode where Liam walked off...errrr....had throat problems. I thought Noel was brilliant that night. Yes, maybe not Liam's equal vocally or as a frontman, but the difference was not drastic. Plus, I enjoyed the authenticity of the song writer signing his own songs. To me, Oasis is all about Noel. Everyone else is interchangeable, and that includes Liam.

I think the Gallagher bros should stop dwelling on the breaking up and such. Now they both have their own projects, they should just focus on them. What's sure in this story is that both Liam and Noel have strong personalities so they can't go on well that easily and they both have their responsibility in the breaking up...That said, though I prefer Noel too, I liked and like Oasis as a BAND, their power was in the combination of Liam's vocals and Noel's guitar, some songs just would not work if sung by Noel and some other songs would not be that amazing without Noel playing, that's all...

Guest howyousawtheworld
One of my favorite Oasis moments was the Unplugged episode where Liam walked off...errrr....had throat problems. I thought Noel was brilliant that night. Yes, maybe not Liam's equal vocally or as a frontman, but the difference was not drastic. Plus, I enjoyed the authenticity of the song writer signing his own songs. To me, Oasis is all about Noel. Everyone else is interchangeable, and that includes Liam.

That was one of the best MTV Unplugged ever. Apparently the story goes that they were just about to go on stage then Liam said 'I'm off' leaving the band standing by the stage stunned. Still Noel gave the performance of his life. The director of that show said it was made great by the fact that Noel was singing his own songs making it a much more personal, intimate show. Personally loved his Live Forever from that show

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0q_dlPjJnU]Listen up - Noel Gallagher Oasis Unplugged - YouTube[/ame]

That was one of the best MTV Unplugged ever. Apparently the story goes that they were just about to go on stage then Liam said 'I'm off' leaving the band standing by the stage stunned. Still Noel gave the performance of his life. The director of that show said it was made great by the fact that Noel was singing his own songs making it a much more personal, intimate show. Personally loved his Live Forever from that show[/url]

Yeah, there is something so authentic about a songwriter singing his song, even if he's not the singer on the album. I once saw Pete Townshend perform The Kids are Alright solo acoustic. It was amazing!

SNF20BIZB--682_1362732a.jpg

Liam Gallagher: I’m V sick

THERE is no better medicine than a can of the black stuff when symptoms of a stinking sore throat start to tickle the back of your tongue.

And here's Liam Gallagher at 3am, in a cold Staffordshire field, doing a bit of self-medicating - swigging from a tin of Guinness with fans. This snap was taken only hours before he disappointed thousands of Oasis fans by pulling out of V Festival in Chelmsford back in 2009.

He must have been really poorly.

One of the fans, who asked not to be named, told Bizarre: "After the gig in Staffordshire, Noel headed down to London. But Liam, other band members and his close friends stayed and had a party in his trailer. Liam had quite a few beers. He left at 3am to carry on elsewhere. He didn't seem to have anything wrong with his voice."

SNF20BIZFX-380_1362739a.jpg

The Beady Eye singer yesterday launched a High Court writ against his big brother for suggesting in his press conference last month that Liam pulled out of the gig because of a hangover. Liam insisted it was down to laryngitis - and he had a doctor's note to prove it.

And as Liam fires off legal letters accusing Noel of going beyond "rock-and-roll banter" - he has dished out more insults for his older brother in the next issue of Q Magazine.

He said: "He blew it. He could have said, I was a dick, he was a dick, that's life, it's 2011, here's my f***ing record'. Listen, our Kid's a mouthy **** too. He said we had a year to come up with a band name and came up with Beady Eye. "He had three and came up with the High Flying Turds. I don't know who dressed him but he looks like something out of Westlife."

To handle all this nonsense, Liam has appointed the PR firm Heather Mills used in her divorce from Sir Paul McCartney. And I thought he was The Beatles' biggest fan. The only winner in this spat is the lawyers. They'll be laughing all the way to the bank...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3763938/Liam-Gallagher-Im-V-sick.html