✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

need advice

depressed

this is really stupid.. but i need some advice on what to do... i love chris martin so much that i cant sleep' date=' cant concentrate, and im never hungry anymore. i think about him 24/7 and it drives me crazy. im at the point where i just want to end my life to get him out of my head. does anyone have any advice on how to get over him?..[/quote']

I'm not also good giving advices, and I'm not a psychiatrist, but I always think that this kind of 'obsessions' appear because there's something wrong in your life, or something you don't like. Problems, frustations, broken hopes...

Maybe I'm totally wrong, but perhaps you're trying to escape from something or try to get our of your world...

Anyways, you always can be here and stay with us, it's good to post here... :smug:

this is really stupid.. but i need some advice on what to do... i love chris martin so much that i cant sleep' date=' cant concentrate, and im never hungry anymore. i think about him 24/7 and it drives me crazy. im at the point where i just want to end my life to get him out of my head. does anyone have any advice on how to get over him?..[/quote']

I'm not also good giving advices, and I'm not a psychiatrist, but I always think that this kind of 'obsessions' appear because there's something wrong in your life, or something you don't like. Problems, frustations, broken hopes...

Maybe I'm totally wrong, but perhaps you're trying to escape from something or try to get our of your world...

Anyways, you always can be here and stay with us, it's good to post here... :smug:

sounds about right to me. damn problems. i love coldplay. :D best music.

Hmm..I'm not sure if this will help, but I'll try anyway..It's really no surprise that you feel this way about him, he's funny, talented and handsome plus more, so it's very understandable, just don't get yourself down about it, you can go on liking him, cos nothing I say (or anyone else says for that matter) is going to make you stop liking him as much. But remember that there are PLENTY of very nice fellas in this world (you just have to look harder for them) :)

I don't know if I helped or anything, but you'll find a way my dear, good luck :)