✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

need advice

depressed

this is really stupid.. but i need some advice on what to do... i love chris martin so much that i cant sleep, cant concentrate, and im never hungry anymore. i think about him 24/7 and it drives me crazy. im at the point where i just want to end my life to get him out of my head. does anyone have any advice on how to get over him?..

this is really stupid.. but i need some advice on what to do... i love chris martin so much that i cant sleep' date=' cant concentrate, and im never hungry anymore. i think about him 24/7 and it drives me crazy. im at the point where i just want to end my life to get him out of my head. does anyone have any advice on how to get over him?..[/quote']

Hmmm, did you by any chance watch that documentary on Channel 4 today called 'Chatting to Death' which was about people going on chat rooms and message boards to discuss their depression?

This seems v.similar to what people were doing in that!

this is really stupid.. but i need some advice on what to do... i love chris martin so much that i cant sleep' date=' cant concentrate, and im never hungry anymore. i think about him 24/7 and it drives me crazy. im at the point where i just want to end my life to get him out of my head. does anyone have any advice on how to get over him?..[/quote']

Thats really sweet that u love him :) , but PLEASE, PLEASE dont think about ending your life. Get that thought out of your head. Be positive. Think about lovin Chris as a positive thing, its not wrong, but try not to let it rule your life, feel hungry and chomp on ya meal. If u really wanna get him outta ya head for a while, try and think about something else like, wat happened that day, or why The Simpsons have four fingers :dizzy: But coming on the mb helps, coz u can share your love for Chris with other Chris lovers :wink3:

I dont know :rolleyes: im not really good with advice, but i hope that ive helped

Feel betta hun :)