✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My only worry...

iPsy

It's called will power. If you want to experience the albumas everything for the first time, don't listen to stuff before October 24th. Nobody's fault but yours.

Personally, i'll hear everything I can get my hands on and still enjoy the album on 10/24. Listening to all the songs as intended from the studio in the proper order oftenhas a different effect as a total listening experinece anyway. I can listen to all the songs on Viva throughout the day in various order with stuff in between and some stuff live, and it's nothing like sitting down and listening to the album 1-13. I don't really feel I get a true sense of the album until I hear it as inteded at least a half a dozen times through.

It's called will power. If you want to experience the albumas everything for the first time, don't listen to stuff before October 24th. Nobody's fault but yours.

Personally, i'll hear everything I can get my hands on and still enjoy the album on 10/24. Listening to all the songs as intended from the studio in the proper order oftenhas a different effect as a total listening experinece anyway. I can listen to all the songs on Viva throughout the day in various order with stuff in between and some stuff live, and it's nothing like sitting down and listening to the album 1-13. I don't really feel I get a true sense of the album until I hear it as inteded at least a half a dozen times through.

I love an album purist! hehe Totally agree :clap: