✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Spread The Love Thread

Cheese Nip 2

As anyone can see, there's alot of hate going on of this forum, and I know I'm one of amny who is sick of it, so I have a proposition, and I might get banned for it.:shocked2:

I want anyone, anyone who is sick of all this fighting to post a happy, peacful thread. Don't reply to this one, just make more. You don't even need to write anything, just post a picture if you want. I'm ust sick about how one sided and angry this forum is becoming. I know it sounds really stupid, but I really want to see some happy Coldplay threads that us non-angry people can talk with each other on. We gotta even this forum out.

I hope for support.

Thank you

MX

I just posted something similar in another thread, before I read yours. I also think this has become so redundant. Yesterday it was interesting, but today I just want to get excited about MX and that´s it, because that is what we usually do when a new Coldplay album is out and I kid an miss that feeling.

So im tired of feeling down, just cuz of ONE song. I love ETIAW, and though paradise is not my favorite ...I do kind of like it...well im unsure at the moment :\ I wanna be happy and excited for the album. I love coldplay, they have not disappointed me yet. They know what they are doing, I should trust them :D besides, its not like I love every single song on X&Y (and that's my second favorite album) so I guess for MX, Paradise could be my least favorite of the album. And maybe ill come to appreciate paradise later on...who knows :) I wanna hear the other songs that I may love!

So right now, im still very happy and excited for a new coldplay album! :D

So im tired of feeling down, just cuz of ONE song. I love ETIAW, and though paradise is not my favorite ...I do kind of like it...well im unsure at the moment :\ I wanna be happy and excited for the album. I love coldplay, they have not disappointed me yet. They know what they are doing, I should trust them :D

Me too, I love ETIAW and Paradise, but I'm feeling unsure about the album just because it gets such a negative response:( but from the inside I know I'm gonna love the album(I also love every new song). I'm confident Coldplay will surprise us again and I'm very confident this album will be great:) (except for the Rihanna part but we will forgive them for that won't we?):D

So im tired of feeling down, just cuz of ONE song. I love ETIAW, and though paradise is not my favorite ...I do kind of like it...well im unsure at the moment :\ I wanna be happy and excited for the album. I love coldplay, they have not disappointed me yet. They know what they are doing, I should trust them :D besides, its not like I love every single song on X&Y (and that's my second favorite album) so I guess for MX, Paradise could be my least favorite of the album. And maybe ill come to appreciate paradise later on...who knows :) I wanna hear the other songs that I may love!

So right now, im still very happy and excited for a new coldplay album! :D

That´s the spirit! Just because a song or two are not to your liking, this does not mean MX will disappoint you. Keep the excitement up! :)

Me too, I love ETIAW and Paradise, but I'm feeling unsure about the album just because it gets such a negative response:( but from the inside I know I'm gonna love the album(I also love every new song). I'm confident Coldplay will surprise us again and I'm very confident this album will be great:) (except for the Rihanna part but we will forgive them for that won't we?):D

Yea me too, with such a negative responses it makes it hard to be excited for MX. I wasn't crazy about paradise but, it kinda grew on me :) and I like having these positive threads to let us be excited :D im also confident in them, that's what clicked for me last night. I was like, wait, this is coldplay, they are smart guys, they know what they are doing. I should trust them, they have not given me a reason not to :)

yea ill forgive them for the rihhanna thing, though im not happy about it. Maybe ill love the song, so ill just wait and see :D haha a song by her just started playing on my radio :lol:

Do I have to confess my earlier 'hate' before I can join in?

Haha I hope not :P let's just continue forward with the positivity :)

That´s the spirit! Just because a song or two are not to your liking, this does not mean MX will disappoint you. Keep the excitement up! :)

Yay im excited, and I have a good feeling that this album will be surprising and amazing :D

All this MX stuff makes me bubbling inside! So so excited!

When did you begin feeling the good vibes about MX? For me, it really began when I first heard Every Tear live, then it grew when I saw the cover art and for some reason it really hit me when I heard the title of the album!

All this MX stuff makes me bubbling inside! So so excited!

When did you begin feeling the good vibes about MX? For me, it really began when I first heard Every Tear live, then it grew when I saw the cover art and for some reason it really hit me when I heard the title of the album!

I woke up at like 5 am to hear ETIAW, and I was so tired and the song is so upbeat so it kind of woke me up and got going in my head. When I got to class I made a mural for the then unnamed album. Then I knew......:laugh3:

I should look at that mural, it's probally so inaccurate!:laugh3: