✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ O2 Arena, London, UK

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found out from the MEN Manchester site that they're limiting their tickets to 2 per person, so you might find the same for the O2. All the O2 says on their site is that Coldplay are coming on 9th December, they've not even got the ticket prices up!

Just found out from the MEN Manchester site that they're limiting their tickets to 2 per person, so you might find the same for the O2. All the O2 says on their site is that Coldplay are coming on 9th December, they've not even got the ticket prices up!

only 2? ouch!

Uhoh :uhoh: That's no good.

OMG i so wanna go to this!! I love the venue - been there several times before, including when Coldplay played there during the VLV tour, and it's always had an amazing atmosphere. :wacky: Plus the fact that it's on a Friday night is great cos i don't have to get up for work the next day - gaaaah, this couldn't be more perfect!!! :bomb:

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for a Saturday date. The venue is free that day, and Bryan Adams is there on the Thursday so that rules that day out. Will have to sit in front of the internet Friday morning.

as I like Bryan Adams, I hesitate to take my tickets and hide in the O2 after his gig to be at the best place for Coldplay! ;)

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for a Saturday date. The venue is free that day, and Bryan Adams is there on the Thursday so that rules that day out. Will have to sit in front of the internet Friday morning.

*crossing my fingers too* I'm going to work so can't be in London on time for the gig.

I leave my job at 6pm on Fridays. Let's hope another gig.

I think they will for what it's worth. Last time they played the O2, they did 3 nights. Hopefully the second date (if there is one) will be announced fairly early Friday so I can do other things rather then sit in front of my PC!!!!

On the ticketmaster website it doesn't list the O2 gig, but for MEN it says fanclub presale, so presuming it will be the same for the O2, is there a special code you need to try for tickets on Thursday?

Also, Arcade Fire, KOL and Muse were standing, I'm sure Coldplay will be the same.

Hello,

My name is Olivia from Indonesia. I plan to go to London for the first time in my life early of December 2011, and what a coincidence that Coldplay will perform at the O2 Arena!

Wow, watching them at O2 is my biggest dream! My problem is, it's hard for me in my region (Indonesia) to buy the tickets online. Please, is there anyone here who willing to help me getting the ticket? I will pay you, promise.

I so want to go to see Coldplay in their hometown :(. I have been watching them twice in Singapore. Thanks so much for your help, guys. Great to meet Coldplayers from outside my country in Coldplaying! :)

Best Regs,

Olivia

looking promising for standing tickets. if they have them for the SECC then surely the MEN & the O2 will be the same?

Coldplay - Seated

(1366) SECC

Glasgow, GB Sat 03/12/11

19:00 More Info »

presale begins:Thu 22/09/11

09:30

Coldplay - Standing

(1366) SECC

Glasgow, GB Sat 03/12/11

19:00 More Info »

Coldplay

(1366) MEN Arena Manchester

Manchester, GB Sun 04/12/11

19:30 More Info »

Coldplay

(1366) MEN Arena Manchester

Manchester, GB Sun 04/12/11

19:30 More Info »

Coldplay

(1366) The O2

London, GB Fri 09/12/11

18:30 More Info »

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/search?tm_link=tm_homeA_header_search&q=coldplay

I think I've worked out the pricing, but am not familiar enough with the O2 to know if the seating would be the same as Manchester.

having thoroughly browsed ticketmaster, I think the £47.50 are the standing tickets and the seats are £55 & £65.

the 2 MEN ticket pages are split into 1 with ticket prices at £47.50 & 1 with £55 & £65. which tallys with the 2 SECC pages which are labelled as Seated & Standing accordingly.

therefore I'd suggest £55 is upper tier and £65 lower tier seats.