✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ O2 Arena, London, UK

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke to Ticketmaster 30 minutes ago and they said ALL STANDING and LOWER TIER had been sold out. Only upper tier left.

*BUT* they only release a few tickets for the pre-sale. Tomorrow more standing/lower tiers will be available.

Everything's not lost! x

Hi, i got two tickets! Made up! Never been to the O2 before, from Liverpool so normally go to the M.E.N but I've got tickets to see Kasabian in the Liverpool Echo on the 4th which is the same night Coldplay play the M.E.N.

Anyway, back to my question, I think my tickets are standing but on the email I got it says:

Order for: Tom

Seat location: section FLOOR

Total Charge: £109.75

And I heard that last time Coldplay done an Arena tour it was seating not standing, with it saying Seat loctation and not Standing I was just wondering what was going on haha.

Hi, i got two tickets! Made up! Never been to the O2 before, from Liverpool so normally go to the M.E.N but I've got tickets to see Kasabian in the Liverpool Echo on the 4th which is the same night Coldplay play the M.E.N.

Anyway, back to my question, I think my tickets are standing but on the email I got it says:

Order for: Tom

Seat location: section FLOOR

Total Charge: £109.75

And I heard that last time Coldplay done an Arena tour it was seating not standing, with it saying Seat loctation and not Standing I was just wondering what was going on haha.

Nope, this time there is standing. And you've got standing, they've just tabbed it to be 'seat section' with a row and seat number to keep a track on the amount of people they're selling to. (It's a couple of posts back)

And I have a very similar thing happening, but not with Coldplay. The day Kasabian are coming to Brighton the same night I'm going to Birmingham to see The Drums. So I'm going to have to go to London to see Kasabian instead even when they're local to me. It's funny in an unfunny way.

OMG, wtf... the o2 Priority site was busy from 9:20 but I had no trouble with TM. Selected the ticket gone straight through but then I entered incorrectly the verified by visa password and my card was blocked and I couldn't finished the payment :stunned: so I had to call the card agency to reset it. All tickets were gone at this time but I was lucky that the o2 website was back online so got my standing ticket around 9:50... puh :rolleyes:

^I had a massive issue with the o2 site too! I expected them to have resolved the traffic issue after their Foo Fighters pre-sale chaos.

Normally I have problems with Ticketmaster, but it was much easier this time around.

And RE: show length... I think curfew at the o2 is 11pm (that's the curfew for most events)

So standing tickets are definitely standing are they??

I selected standing but my receipt says floor row 59! But then in description it says 'no under 16's permitted in standing section'... Why make it so bloody confusing?

Yes. I checked with TM. It's so they can keep an eye on how many have been sold.

I spoke to Ticketmaster 30 minutes ago and they said ALL STANDING and LOWER TIER had been sold out. Only upper tier left.

*BUT* they only release a few tickets for the pre-sale. Tomorrow more standing/lower tiers will be available.

Everything's not lost! x

Oh ~ I hope so indeed!...I need to try again tomorrow as well :(..fingers-crossed lower tier will be available!...:worried:

I will be gutted if I can't get standing tickets. I have never seen them live before and I have been a massive fan since I listened to music!

My girlfriend didn't like Coldplay and has started to convert so taking her to see these guys would be amazing.

I've got two tix to the upper tier, do you think that will be OK? Everyone on here seems to assume that lower tier is the best.. however I have SOME tickets, so really I'm happy.. I'm actually quite an old fogey, so it's probably better for me anyway. LOL.. I've never seen them before and I can't wait!

I had to book my tickets at work and actually knocked my entire coffee cup all over my desk and keyboard on the exact DOT of 9.30! I think I was a little bit over excited... heh.

I SPOKE TO TICKETMASTER TODAY THEY SAID THERE WILL ALMOST BE A SECOND NIGHT ADDED I GOT UPPER TIER TICKETS BUT I ALWAYS GET ANY TICKETS FOR COLDPLAY JUST SO IM SAFE TO GET IN NO MATTER WHAT THEN I GET GOOD TICKETS WHERE EVER AND THEN SELL THE OTHER ONES AND ATLEAST GET CLOSE TO GETTING MY MONEY BACK

Tried constantly from 09:30 (probably more like 09:15 actually) until I finally managed to get two seats in the upper tier (not offered anything in the lower tier).

Will try again tomorrow for the lower tier and then try to sell todays to recover my costs.