✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ O2 Arena, London, UK

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brb crying right now...

*hugs* Did you manage to get any?

My ticketmaster website just says they are all sold out!! Ticketmaster are crap ... how you all getting tickets and i cant!????

They might have sold out already...someone predicted that they would within 3 minutes or something stupid, because of ticket scalpers etc.

I got on right when it became available, and picked two seats, best available, and got (and purchased) two standing tickets. :)

I did keep searching to see what seated tickets came up, and nothing really good. I did get a single ticket in Section 101 at one point, but it was looking at the side of the stage.

I'll check again on the general sale to see if any really good lower tier seats come up... otherwise, totally happy with the standing tix, as that is a totally different and fun experience!

Jason

hahahha sitting home in Sweden thought the sale started at swedish time 8.30, got SO angry at ticketmaster at 8.45, wtf why are they not releasing the tickets?!?!?? And then it hit me, aaah 9.30 UK-time is Swedish time 10.30 haha. Woke up 7 this morning (6 uk time) and started waiting and updating ticketmaster, maybe I was first? :laugh3:

Well on topic, Got 2 tickets <3 !!!! was about to buy 2 more to some friends but when I was done with my first purchase 5 minutes later it seemed to be useless trying... I'll give it a try tomorrow!

I SEE YOU SOON :D

I just phoned ticketmaster and the best they can give me today is upper tier I asked them if the whole stadium would be released tomorrow and he said yes, standing, lower tier and upper tier. They only release some tickets on pre sale. I did say I dont think your website is working as I was on since 9:30 this morning and straight away said tickets unavailable.

Gonna try tomorrow but Im gonna ring up at like 9:15 and remain on hold until 9:30 but also try online just incase I get them quicker!

They are rubbish though ticketmaster! Might try See tickets

I got my tickets in the Floor section!!!! BUt i have one question, i thought they were standing tickets but it is written section Floor, row 60 seats 23-24. So it meens that all the floor tickets are seated tickets?

Same for me - floor - row 68 seats 24 and 25

Can't believe I thought LOWER TIER was the standing section, god, when has it EVER meant that! I just panicked haha.

Guess I'm gonna try again tomorrow and if I manage to get standing tickets, sell the lower tiers.. I'll probably make some kind of profit but man, what a hassle haha.

if you're wanting to try and find a buyer through here, we only allow face value offers any others the post will be removed. :)

I bought "Floor" tickets that have no seat/row numbers - mine are "STANDING". Here is what is on the Ticketmaster receipt:

Section FLOOR

Description NO UNDER 16S

PERMITTED IN THE

STANDING AREA

ENTRANCE F

Price Level 3

STANDING

Type Fan Club Presale

Ticket Price £47.50 x 2

Service Charge £4.75 x 2

Jason

Yeah I wouldn't try and rip off fans on this board aha, I meant if I was to use viagogo or something but tah for the warning!

No offence but fans from this board might have to resort to Viagogo so you'd be no worse than a tout. I realise I might be speaking out of turn as this is only my second post but I utterly despise touts. Selling on Viagogo makes you one of them.

And yes Im annoyed I missed out, but i'll never buy from Viagogo not now, not ever.