✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ O2 Arena, London, UK

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, wtf... the o2 Priority site was busy from 9:20 but I had no trouble with TM. Selected the ticket gone straight through but then I entered incorrectly the verified by visa password and my card was blocked and I couldn't finished the payment :stunned: so I had to call the card agency to reset it. All tickets were gone at this time but I was lucky that the o2 website was back online so got my standing ticket around 9:50... puh :rolleyes:

That "Verified by Visa" thing happened to me buying tickets on Ticketmaster U.S. before... it comes up then glitched out, and I lost my tix in my cart.

I found at that time that Mozilla Firefox just wouldn't work, but MS IE would...

I totally forgot about that last night until I got to the "Verified by Visa" stage checking out with these Coldplay tickets, and I thought "nooooooo..." Luckily, it worked for me this time though.

I would recommend to anyone trying to buy tix on Ticketmaster to not use Firefox. And I'll have to remember that myself next time too... :lol: Just not worth the risk.

Jason

Another member here sent me a PM (thanks!) showing me that if you click on your confirmation e-mail to show the detail of your order back on the TM website, mine shows row/seats just like the others here with FLOOR tickets:

Section

FLOOR

Row

Seats

19 - 20

So it would look like there is only one type of FLOOR ticket sold, and this is consistent with what was posted earlier by the member who spoke with Ticketmaster.

So for those buying tickets tonight (sorry, tomorrow :lol:), and you want standing/floor, you may as well take the first ones offered to you, whether they show seats or not. When mine came up to buy and through buying them, it never showed any rows/seats - I had to dig through the order detail on the website right now to find it (not on my e-mail receipt either, or my order confirmation screen when I bought them, which I screencapped).

Jason

So is there definitely going to be an extra date put in for London? And if so does anyone know if it will be the Saturday? I can only go if its on the Friday or Saturday.

The O2 is hosting another gig on Thursday, but there's nothing happening on the Saturday, so Coldplay will probably play it again on the 10th.

I am planning to try for one disabled, and one carer ticket tomorrow morning, as I might well be away for the obvious spring tour, I expect the spring tour to be a full scale (20-25) arena shows, and then a uk summer stadium tour too, I plan to see them at least twice during this tour, I may have a decision to make nearer the time if I am successful tomorrow morning, as I have also booked Kasabian for December 15, as I got fed up of waiting for these guys to announce something, well if it comes to that my decision is easy COLDPLAY all the way, as long as the weather is not too horrible, as I live in Surrey.

The O2 is hosting another gig on Thursday, but there's nothing happening on the Saturday, so Coldplay will probably play it again on the 10th.

I really hope that the band announce a second date for the 10th December. If they do I am definitely getting tickets, for myself and my father who has wanted to see Coldplay for ages.

I really hope that the band announce a second date for the 10th December. If they do I am definitely getting tickets, for myself and my father who has wanted to see Coldplay for ages.

I don't see why they're gonna wait to announce it, but I can't imagine there won't be a second date...it'll be so tempting to go and see them twice. Haha. :rolleyes:

Another member here sent me a PM (thanks!) showing me that if you click on your confirmation e-mail to show the detail of your order back on the TM website, mine shows row/seats just like the others here with FLOOR tickets:

So it would look like there is only one type of FLOOR ticket sold, and this is consistent with what was posted earlier by the member who spoke with Ticketmaster.

So for those buying tickets tonight (sorry, tomorrow :lol:), and you want standing/floor, you may as well take the first ones offered to you, whether they show seats or not. When mine came up to buy and through buying them, it never showed any rows/seats - I had to dig through the order detail on the website right now to find it (not on my e-mail receipt either, or my order confirmation screen when I bought them, which I screencapped).

Jason

So...FLOOR tickets are numbered??

So...FLOOR tickets are numbered??

Actually, it remains to be seen what the actual tickets look like, but the online purchase order details show a seat and row number. I think that there is a good chance that the tickets won't reflect that though, as seat and row number didn't show up at all during the checkout process when buying the tickets, and from what others had said after talking to Ticketmaster, I think it would just be confusing since they are "standing" tickets.

Having said all that, you'd think Ticketmaster would have a more straight forward system for selling and identifying tickets, since, you know, that is their business. ;)

Jason

So who's going to try getting tickets then? 30mins to go!

I'm trying for a standing ticket. Although i'm not sure if to buy two tickets, as I don't have anyone to go with yet :(

You might have better luck going for just one standing ticket, as you might risk getting none if you go for two - the Paris open sale went way quicker than the pre-sale yesterday...

Jason

I got Block 110 U 305 in yesterday's presale so will be having another go on general sale in a few minutes (hopefully Firefox and TicketMaster won't be so nerve wreckingly slow today) to see if I can get any closer.... Either way I'm pretty stocked to have got a ticket and REALLY hope they announce a second gig, they've got to surely?? Congratulations to everyone who got tickets, hope to meet a few of you up there.