✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Led Zeppelin vs AC/DC vs Black Sabbath

CityandColour

absolute no brainer... Zeppelin...

Jimmy Page is a guitar legend, Robert Plant has a voice like no other, John Bonham is one of the greatest drummers of all-time, and John Paul Jones is a brilliant composer. From "Rain Song" to "D'yer Maker" to "Dazed and Conused" to "Bron Y'ar Stomp" to "Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You" to "Achilles' Last Stand" to "Fool in the Rain" shows that the band covers such a wide area of the musical spectrum: (in the order I listed the songs) singer/songwriter ballads, Reggae, Blues Rock, Folk, Latin Rock, Rock Epic, and Piano Rock. Led Zeppelin is a brilliant band that I wouldnt classify as a certain genre, because they've conquered it all (except the obvious: rap and R&B).

hmm... ac/dc all the way. i don't really like led zeppelin and black sabbath is just ok... yeah, of both of em have some big hits. like, stairway to heaven is such a classic. Paranoid and iron man are just awesome. but you see... ac/dc is just so cool... back in black (one of my favourite riffs ever), highway to hell, tnt, You Shook Me All Night Long and Girls Got Rhythm... Man, i love em all.

So yeah, i vote for ac/dc.

• 5 years later...