✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My Coldplay Covers

fooby

Em...

Hm.

Your voice is iashfkashfaskl great, but I think you choosed the wrong song. Looking forward to hear another one.

Cheers, iashfkashfaskl? I think my voice probably suits more powerful songs more as I usually sing punk, here's Violet Hill.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBKTvqoJy-w]Coldplay - Violet Hill (Cover) - YouTube[/ame]

nice man, but I think Prospekt's March played with a Capo on the 7th fret and tuning down the first string to D.

check it out see how it sounds.

keep on rockin'

Cheers, I was wondering aout that since seeing the soundcheck vid. It sonds damn close lke this Am F C and Em always plaing the high E as a drone note, altough I play it ith a capo on the first fret not the second as the album is too high for me. No capo is easiest, but too low for my falsetto.

Cheers, I was wondering aout that since seeing the soundcheck vid. It sonds damn close lke this Am F C and Em always plaing the high E as a drone note, altough I play it ith a capo on the first fret not the second as the album is too high for me. No capo is easiest, but too low for my falsetto.

anytime mate, and yeah it's fun to transpose but the actual recording is different.

if you wanna to be more exact listen to the recording for more details and the strumming pattern and follow these chords:

Again Capo on the 7th fret + Tune down the first string to D.

then...

Verse:

Em7 - C(add9) x4

"Smoke is rising..."

G/F# - C(add9)/G - Em7 - G/F# - C(add9) x2

"People talking..."

A7 - C(add9)

"Prospekt, how C(add9)ould I forget?"

Pre-Chrous:

G - Em7 - C(add9)

"Drums..."

A7

"You've got the gun?"

Cm(6:9)/A - G - Em7

"Oh and I run..."

C(add9)/G

"two little figures..."

Am11 - C(add9)

"I wasn't one."

Chrous:

D5 - D/F# - Bm7 - C(add9)

"...lie..on my own in a seperate sky..."

ends with G.

chords tabs:

Em7 (=Em) - 0,2,2,0,0,0

C(add9) (=C) - x,3,2,0,1,0

G/F# - 2,x,0,0,0,0

C(add9)/G (=C/G) - 3,3,2,0,1,0

A11 - x,0,2,0,2,0

G - 3,x,0,0,0,0

Cm(6/9)A - x,0,1,0,1,0

Am11 (=Am7) - x,0,2,0,1,0

D5 - x,x,0,2,3,0

D/F# - x,x,4,2,3,0

Bm7 - x,2,4,2,3,0

another tip: listen to the song sometimes Chris hammer-pulls, sometimes with the note G on 1st fret on C chord and on the chorus he does it with every chord with the note A on the 3rd fret.

Good luck !

:cool:

anytime mate, and yeah it's fun to transpose but the actual recording is different.

if you wanna to be more exact listen to the recording for more details and the strumming pattern and follow these chords:

Again Capo on the 7th fret + Tune down the first string to D.

then...

Verse:

Em7 - C(add9) x4

"Smoke is rising..."

G/F# - C(add9)/G - Em7 - G/F# - C(add9) x2

"People talking..."

A7 - C(add9)

"Prospekt, how C(add9)ould I forget?"

Pre-Chrous:

G - Em7 - C(add9)

"Drums..."

A7

"You've got the gun?"

Cm(6:9)/A - G - Em7

"Oh and I run..."

C(add9)/G

"two little figures..."

Am11 - C(add9)

"I wasn't one."

Chrous:

D5 - D/F# - Bm7 - C(add9)

"...lie..on my own in a seperate sky..."

ends with G.

chords tabs:

Em7 (=Em) - 0,2,2,0,0,0

C(add9) (=C) - x,3,2,0,1,0

G/F# - 2,x,0,0,0,0

C(add9)/G (=C/G) - 3,3,2,0,1,0

A11 - x,0,2,0,2,0

G - 3,x,0,0,0,0

Cm(6/9)A - x,0,1,0,1,0

Am11 (=Am7) - x,0,2,0,1,0

D5 - x,x,0,2,3,0

D/F# - x,x,4,2,3,0

Bm7 - x,2,4,2,3,0

another tip: listen to the song sometimes Chris hammer-pulls, sometimes with the note G on 1st fret on C chord and on the chorus he does it with every chord with the note A on the 3rd fret.

Good luck !

:cool:

Thanks allot! I'll give it shot later on :)

Lost or UATW maybe?

I'll do us against the world next, got that learned already. I have LIT2 recorded with guitar and dulcima, but I cant hit the high notes in the chorus so it might have to be uploaded without vocals.

No, that wasn't an irony. UATW is my favourite song or like one of them so I'll be happy to see it...if you haven't fucked it up so much :rolleyes: Anyway, can't watch. It says that it's unavailable, probably I am not a friends of yours so that would be a reason. Can't you put it on YT? Or just make it not public and give us a link if you're ehm kind of...shy?

Okay then, give it an hour or so. Might just upload the practice actually, quality isn't quite as good but we nearly played it right. We literally played it about 2 times before performing, gonna give it allot more on Thursday and get it done better in the venue on Friday :)