✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

where are people

eff-exx

is it because mark left that the forum turned boring.

no wai

I've wondered the same thing (although to clarify, he didn't really leave). I think some people stayed here just because they got kicks out of the fights. And then when they couldn't witness / take part anymore they were like "omg how will I entertain myself what do I do with my spare time nnoooowwwwww." Kind of a lame if that's the only reason some people stayed.

I've wondered the same thing (although to clarify, he didn't really leave). I think some people stayed here just because they got kicks out of the fights. And then when they couldn't witness / take part anymore they were like "omg how will I entertain myself what do I do with my spare time nnoooowwwwww." Kind of a lame if that's the only reason some people stayed.

I admit, the fights did make the forum a bit more interesting. :uhoh:

As Lore said its kind of an involuntary reflex to open CPing, but lately not so much, I find I often come on here and check out 1 or 2 topics and then it sits in the background until I remember to just close it.

Yeah same, I sometimes don't even log in.

I know people would probably post more if someone actually created interesting threads but I can't really think of good topics to discuss.

my problem was having no internet after i left school. then when i finally got money for that i was working full time. i think about coming back and checking every day, but i feel out of touch with the users...like no one knows me or would talk with me. luckily i'm still close friends on facebook with old users who use to come here often, so i haven't lost touch with them.

i am still a big fan as before...

I lurk a lot more than I used to

I used to be so active ;__;

Now I'm just here to insult Reilly

As Lore said its kind of an involuntary reflex to open CPing, but lately not so much, I find I often come on here and check out 1 or 2 topics and then it sits in the background until I remember to just close it.

GTFO, RAGS