✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay - Paradise (Violin Cover - HQ) by Jared

cooldude101

WONDERFUL :) He´s pretty good :

I thought about that since the beginning of VIVA LA VIDA TOUR they had to play with chords violins :) It could be completely better for VIVA LA VIDA or PARADISE :) remember that guys

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG0k_aNj4g8&feature=related]Coldplay - Politik 2003 Grammys - YouTube[/ame]

:D

Coldplay - Paradise (Violin Cover) Mylo Xyloto - YouTube[/url]

Coldplay should seriously consider playing Paradise once with this talented violinist. :cool:

Oh my goodness! I was just checking the comments on my video and I saw that someone linked it to this website. It's funny because I'm a member here on the forums! Just wanted to say that I'm really happy all you guys enjoyed my violin cover of Paradise. I'm a huge Coldplay fan and I don't know what I'd do if they asked me to play with them one time lol. I guess I can dream can't I? :laugh3:

Here is the original video of me playing Paradise a few hours after I learned it by ear. Sorry for the mistakes lol; [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQPz5n1YwbE]Coldplay - Paradise (Violin Cover) Mylo Xyloto - YouTube[/ame]

Oh my goodness! I was just checking the comments on my video and I saw that someone linked it to this website. It's funny because I'm a member here on the forums! Just wanted to say that I'm really happy all you guys enjoyed my violin cover of Paradise. I'm a huge Coldplay fan and I don't know what I'd do if they asked me to play with them one time lol. I guess I can dream can't I? :laugh3:

Here is the original video of me playing Paradise a few hours after I learned it by ear. Sorry for the mistakes lol; Coldplay - Paradise (Violin Cover) Mylo Xyloto - YouTube

Haha. :laugh3:

Welcome aboard! awesome cover. Really loved it.

OH and Looking forward to more of those! :D

WONDERFUL :) He´s pretty good :

I thought about that since the beginning of VIVA LA VIDA TOUR they had to play with chords violins :) It could be completely better for VIVA LA VIDA or PARADISE :) remember that guys

Coldplay - Politik 2003 Grammys - YouTube

:D

I had completely forgotten about this. Thanks for posting.

Here is the original video of me playing Paradise a few hours after I learned it by ear. Sorry for the mistakes lol; Coldplay - Paradise (Violin Cover) Mylo Xyloto - YouTube

You are amazing!!!! Im gone get this on my ipod! :D

• 4 months later...

Hello everybody. I wana ask, where I can found violin notes "Paradise"?

I really need them, because I and my friend do surprise for our best friend :)

P.S. Sorry if I write not very good, I'm from Lithuaniai and I'm not very good at English. :embarrassed: