✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Another POTENTIAL leak (cover) "DLIBYH"

ctb1793

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found a really bad review of a spanish web site: Let us say it quickly and warm cloths: Coldplay's new album is fucking lazy bad. From here, the more fans of the British band Taliban can stop reading to avoid blood boil them.

Anyway, yesterday I went to hear Mylo Xyloto EMI, the fifth and highly anticipated new album from Chris Martin and company. I acknowledge that, despite previous singles, did not know what I would find, for everything surrounding the new album from London is a mystery. Not even the company itself know too many details of a release that will hit stores on October 25th, a day before the concert that fill the bullring of Las Ventas (entries yesterday flew in just one hour). Perhaps, I thought, teardrop Every joke is a waterfall and kitsch tribute to The Rhythm of the Night was just an anecdote. Perhaps uninspired Paradise, with its air reloaded halfway between what is now called R & B (am I the only one who reminds Halo Betyoncé?) And themes-time most forgettable of his discography was just another step to false. Perhaps the third single, the most worthy Major Minus, out of the weakest on the disc. But it is not. The entire disk (saving the initial Hurts Like Heaven and ballads like that closes the album, Up with the Birds) is a full-scale skid that shows a lack of ideas of a group that apparently does not already overstretched .

Mylo Xyloto-a title that means nothing, which probably is the biggest outburst of originality in all commercial disco supposedly sounds in the worst sense of the term. Sipura overproduction, artificiality and some complacency. He knows a little plastic. No soul, no songs. Because even though I was never a big fan of Coldplay, is fair to recognize that throughout its history have known pop songs of large bill for all ages. Harmless, buenista and predictable at times, but certainly inspired. Today seems to be no trace of his best moments: Charlie Brown, Up in flames, Princess of China (where the remarkable collaboration of Rihanna is indicative of which way the shot) or Do not Let It Break Your Heart go through the unnoticed player, and when it reaches the end-by-three interludes, the feeling of insignificance overwhelms the listener. Nothing more.

In a recent interview with British newspaper The Mirror, Chris Martin speculated that this was the last album of Coldplay since, as the blond vocalist, the band "has already given all I had." Perhaps it was a joke. Perhaps a moment of sincerity enlightening. Or maybe the error was that of the many who thought, at some point, they could have something more to offer.

http://blogs.20minutos.es/entradagratuita/2011/10/14/mylo-xyloto-el-gran-patinazo-de-coldplay/

Guest howyousawtheworld

Hmmm if he wrote this on his own then fair play to him but for god's sake I'm sure there would have been a cat round his back yard who which was capable of singing this better! But I don't know if it's encouraging that he reminds me of Mr G.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAyA9p_VH7s]Mr G "Songs Annabel" - YouTube[/ame]

She's a naughty girl with a BAD HABIT, BAD HABIT FOR DRUGS!

Guest howyousawtheworld
i found a really bad review of a spanish web site: Let us say it quickly and warm cloths: Coldplay's new album is fucking lazy bad. From here, the more fans of the British band Taliban can stop reading to avoid blood boil them.

Anyway, yesterday I went to hear Mylo Xyloto EMI, the fifth and highly anticipated new album from Chris Martin and company. I acknowledge that, despite previous singles, did not know what I would find, for everything surrounding the new album from London is a mystery. Not even the company itself know too many details of a release that will hit stores on October 25th, a day before the concert that fill the bullring of Las Ventas (entries yesterday flew in just one hour). Perhaps, I thought, teardrop Every joke is a waterfall and kitsch tribute to The Rhythm of the Night was just an anecdote. Perhaps uninspired Paradise, with its air reloaded halfway between what is now called R & B (am I the only one who reminds Halo Betyoncé?) And themes-time most forgettable of his discography was just another step to false. Perhaps the third single, the most worthy Major Minus, out of the weakest on the disc. But it is not. The entire disk (saving the initial Hurts Like Heaven and ballads like that closes the album, Up with the Birds) is a full-scale skid that shows a lack of ideas of a group that apparently does not already overstretched .

Mylo Xyloto-a title that means nothing, which probably is the biggest outburst of originality in all commercial disco supposedly sounds in the worst sense of the term. Sipura overproduction, artificiality and some complacency. He knows a little plastic. No soul, no songs. Because even though I was never a big fan of Coldplay, is fair to recognize that throughout its history have known pop songs of large bill for all ages. Harmless, buenista and predictable at times, but certainly inspired. Today seems to be no trace of his best moments: Charlie Brown, Up in flames, Princess of China (where the remarkable collaboration of Rihanna is indicative of which way the shot) or Do not Let It Break Your Heart go through the unnoticed player, and when it reaches the end-by-three interludes, the feeling of insignificance overwhelms the listener. Nothing more.

In a recent interview with British newspaper The Mirror, Chris Martin speculated that this was the last album of Coldplay since, as the blond vocalist, the band "has already given all I had." Perhaps it was a joke. Perhaps a moment of sincerity enlightening. Or maybe the error was that of the many who thought, at some point, they could have something more to offer.

http://blogs.20minutos.es/entradagratuita/2011/10/14/mylo-xyloto-el-gran-patinazo-de-coldplay/

That's not an eligible review it's a blog by some spare prick at a wedding type figure who's filling his jobless days with articles no one of us will read.

Hmmm if he wrote this on his own then fair play to him but for god's sake I'm sure there would have been a cat round his back yard who which was capable of singing this better! But I don't know if it's encouraging that he reminds me of Mr G.

Mr G "Songs Annabel" - YouTube

She's a naughty girl with a BAD HABIT, BAD HABIT FOR DRUGS!

He is the host, he's not embarrassed:laugh3: