✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Live version vs Album version

ttm

Wait...santa in't real?! :stunned:

of course he's real! :cool:

I know, I feel kinda let down by the studio versions too... Hurts Like Heaven is kinda... weaker than the live version,not that much energy. Though I still like it. Charlie Brown, I wish the guitar was louder and Chris' voice sounds kinda weaker in parts. But hey, it's the Chicken/Egg thing, right?

I think that Coldplay is a band that is better live overall. I don't like HLH (actually I hate it) studio version, but live it's amazing!

This album is better LIVE, without all the auto-tune, fake drum and ... whatever you want to call it : the edits on Chris' voice. :\

I think that Coldplay is a band that is better live overall. I don't like HLH (actually I hate it) studio version, but live it's amazing!

This album is better LIVE, without all the auto-tune, fake drum and ... whatever you want to call it : the edits on Chris' voice. :\

Yup :( it's really sad because the songs are excellent - Hurts like Heaven and Major Minus live are fantastic, but on the record they've lost all their soul and character - Chris just sounds lifeless

Yup :( it's really sad because the songs are excellent - Hurts like Heaven and Major Minus live are fantastic, but on the record they've lost all their soul and character - Chris just sounds lifeless

I love Major Minus, live or studio, but HLH... terrible studio :veryangry2: