✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MX / HLH / CB

foxeh

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8ha6E57p38]Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto / Hurts like Heaven / Charlie Brown - YouTube[/ame]

What do you guys think of it?

Well there's only the trasition from HLH to CB but whatever. :)

Sorry for the new Thread i didnt know where to Post it.

:P

My favorite three-song combination is AHT/DLIBYH/UWTB. Paradise is the only Coldplay song that's come close enough to me deleting from my library, I never usually do this and especially not with concept albums. :shrug:

Fuck that song, no it does not sound better in context with the album. It's still as bad as when we first heard it.

My favorite three-song combination is AHT/DLIBYH/UWTB. Paradise is the only Coldplay song that's come close enough to me deleting from my library, I never usually do this and especially not with concept albums. :shrug:

Fuck that song, no it does not sound better in context with the album. It's still as bad as when we first heard it.

:nod:

I'm actually realising that I prefer complaining about the album on this forum to actually listening to it. I should really just do something else.

It's alright but I don't understand why it was necessary. Nor do I understand why the fuck it's a single.

Paradise definitely shouldn't have been a single, it's just forced everywhere and pure trifle. If they're going to make POC a single, they shouldn't have made Paradise a single.

Agreed. Only personally, had I done the final mixing and track selection..POC and Paradise would have been scrapped (or given to some chick artist to sing on their own album). I like Paradise more than POC, but as far as I'm concerned POC was just Coldplay's way of telling a joke to their fans.