✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the signature above you

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, William, I've spent some time trying to figure out what that picture is about for ages now. There were only VERY nasty connotations popping up. A paedophiliac Santa Claus-Wild Boar-Skull with Troll feet tugging at a little girl's dress-seam??? :sick::cry2:

....But seriously, what is it?

edit: I rather not rate it, I'm scared I make you cry. :disappointed:

The quote is funny though. :P

Ha, William, I've spent some time trying to figure out what that picture is about for ages now. There were only VERY nasty connotations popping up. A paedophiliac Santa Claus-Wild Boar-Skull with Troll feet tugging at a little girl's dress-seam??? :sick::cry2:

....But seriously, what is it?

edit: I rather not rate it, I'm scared I make you cry. :disappointed:

The quote is funny though. :P

Whaat? No, it's a still from Jan Svankmajer's stop motion version of Alice in Wonderland :| it's a doll, btw. Paedopiliac Santa Claus? :wtf:

Whaat? No, it's a still from Jan Svankmajer's stop motion version of Alice in Wonderland :| it's a doll, btw. Paedopiliac Santa Claus? :wtf:

Just imagine you wouldn't know that it is from that Alice in Wonderland- adaption, how would it look for you? I understand that it's a doll, but it's a young girl doll looking as if it was unhappy that a skull with a somewhat evil grin tugs at it's dress, imho.

And the skull's hat reminded me of a Santa Claus' thingy. And yes, paedophiliac, because of that evil grin.

Well, it's probably just my sordid imagination though, haha. Nevermind! :)