✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A new bird!

Abbey.Road

Hey there,

I'm a relatively new fan of Coldplays, I've always been aware of their music, but never invested much time or energy. However, when I discovered that one of my favorite singers, Juanita Stein of Howling Bells was doing backing vocals on Up With the Birds, i had no choice but to check it out.

And my, how pleasantly surprised I am! It's a really beautiful track, somehow, Juanita's managed to bring her own unique brand of atmospheric vocals and energy to the song.

I'm eagerly anticipating my copy of the album!

Cheers

AR

Hey there,

I'm a relatively new fan of Coldplays, I've always been aware of their music, but never invested much time or energy. However, when I discovered that one of my favorite singers, Juanita Stein of Howling Bells was doing backing vocals on Up With the Birds, i had no choice but to check it out.

And my, how pleasantly surprised I am! It's a really beautiful track, somehow, Juanita's managed to bring her own unique brand of atmospheric vocals and energy to the song.

I'm eagerly anticipating my copy of the album!

Cheers

AR

Welcome to Coldplaying. I think you are gonna love the album!

Oh, so it is this Juanita who is featured in the song...good for her. Anyway, you should really pay more attention to Coldplay, you'll discover emotions you have never been aware of, like discovering a brand new colour or something. At least that was the case with previous albums. But this MX still retains some of that power. And yeah, welcome.

Oh, so it is this Juanita who is featured in the song...good for her. Anyway, you should really pay more attention to Coldplay, you'll discover emotions you have never been aware of, like discovering a brand new colour or something. At least that was the case with previous albums. But this MX still retains some of that power. And yeah, welcome.

What a beautiful way to put it :)

p.s. welcome to coldplaying youll love it here :)