✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ZERO RADIO SUPPORT-I CAN'T BELEIVE IT!

ihaveabono

i don't know what's wrong with radio these days, ... Paradise was top 10 on itunes, meaning people actually love the song, and yet, radio did'nt support it.

If radio had supported Paradise, it would have been in the top 10 in the US BB this week, such a shame :angry:

That's a typical tendency in the US. All of a sudden they decide to stop playing an artist just because. They only focus on young pop and hip-hop "artists" that teenagers might consume. Now the rest of the world is following that trend. That's why I stopped listening to the radio years ago.

I hear Paradise on the radio all the time (I'm in the US) and I can't stand it. I'll trade. :wacko:

(ironically I hear it, the most pop-influenced Coldplay song EVAR on the alt rock stations.......)

EVER, not EVAR;)

I think you should all move to The Netherlands.

How about Mars instead?

or move to Danmark ... they are playing Coldplay right now as I type!

I don't really get your comments CharlieBrown14. You do realize that Megalomania wrote 'ever' in such a way just to emphasize on it, instead of making a mistake? No?

And why would people move to Mars instead of NL. Just because it's funny to say because Coldplay has a song called Moving To Mars or to ridicule Blue Nails' post?

Anyhow, I agree with Blue Nails, Martian radio sucks. I have never heard them play Coldplay, so no reason to move there.