✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xylotour ~ Patches ~ *NEW PATCHES*

HASAN18

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got some from one friend, so I was very interested on a Major Minus Media patch, or the big red eye, or some song icons. But anyway I'll be glad to buy some if it's not too expensive. I have a friend that wants these patches so much and I could buy some for her. Otherwise I am very happy with the ones that my friend sent me - by free :P

Im going to find out the costs to get them made. I think its about £6 each and then postage. Inbox me with your email address if you would like a picture of my sample designs.

Can't you just post the picture here? :)

I'll look into it. It would have to be embroidered like that onto a square/rectangle patch ~ in whatever colour you like. Only thing is, because of the setup costs they charge for badges, I would have to get a lot made for it to be cost-worthy. So if theres more interest in that one then yeh sure.

check here http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78369&highlight=patches+pictures

Major Minus has already been made along with the Rings one... by Hayachris.....

Also I had the rings patch made... and im making some MX era T-shirts...

mxcd.jpg

I was just thinking about those patches today. I have almost all of my MX outfits done, I just need the patches.

What type of clothing do u have? anything similar to chris Jacket..?

Hasan i will buy some from you... if u can make it cost effective with S+H to north america.

It's a jacket that looks like something he would wear. The only color available was 'Olive Green.' So it's not the same color, but it has the spray paint and will have the patches on it. I have 5 other shirts:

Blue, like yours, just a little bit different.

Yellow

Maroon

Magenta

Black

All I need are the patches and I'm done. I'll show you when they're complete.

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78369&highlight=patches+pictures[/url]

mxcd.jpg

Hasan i will buy some from you... if u can make it cost effective with S+H to north america.

:o That t-shirt is amazing! :dazzled:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78369&highlight=patches+pictures[/url]

mxcd.jpg

Yeah, he sent me my patches. He's such a kind person I can't even thank him as much as I want. I am looking forward a green jacket to pot my patches on.

I'll look into it. It would have to be embroidered like that onto a square/rectangle patch ~ in whatever colour you like. Only thing is, because of the setup costs they charge for badges, I would have to get a lot made for it to be cost-worthy. So if theres more interest in that one then yeh sure.

I'm interested! Btw, how big are the patches?