✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[29-May-2012] Coldplay @ Ricoh Arena, Coventry, UK

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time is everyone waiting there at? I was thinking 11 at first but apparently its easy to get to the front even close to doors opening time.

I really can't wait, my 2nd Coldplay gig first one was seated so gonna go crazy and jump around until I pass out (after ETIAW of course :P) haha

Me & my friends are getting there for 2pm.. I guess 3 hours of waiting is enough!? plus from the pictures I've seen from other gigs when people first get there you're pretty much near the front just after the gates open

Fan Dedication :D ! It's the traffic warnings that worry me, want to get there early get a good, secure spot. The stadiums seated capacity is 32,000 (which I guess rarely sells out) and they're expecting 40,000 for this one occasion, I think it's important to claim a car parking space nice & early.

:D:D:D:D:D OH YES! I already had tickets for nights in Manchester on the 9th & 10th June, but I just booked tickets for tomorrow night at the Ricoh Arena as a last minute thing!

I can't wait! It'll be my first Coldplay concert. Seeing Coldplay THREE TIMES in the space of 2 weeks is incredible, and I feel very priviledged and fortunate!

I'll see you all there!

Yh i see ur point, but my gf has a uni exam so no chance of leaving before 4, but hopefully it all goes well. Parking is what worries me, dont have a clue where im going to park.

Excited though, cant wait.

There's a Tesco nearby that you can park at. Usually Tesco don't allow you to use their car park when there's a football game on, but due the huge difficulty that some people will face when going to the concert in terms of where to put their cars, they're going to allow people to use their car park tomorrow. Not sure if it's free though.

There's a Tesco nearby that you can park at. Usually Tesco don't allow you to use their car park when there's a football game on, but due the huge difficulty that some people will face when going to the concert in terms of where to put their cars, they're going to allow people to use their car park tomorrow. Not sure if it's free though.

Thanks ill check it out, doubt there'll be anywhere to park that will be free parking lol

I had tickets for this but someone ripped them just been advised by ticketmaster to tape them back together but I they don't scan can't get in :( don't know if I should even attempt it or give up although I would never be able to forgive myself for not trying............

I had tickets for this but someone ripped them just been advised by ticketmaster to tape them back together but I they don't scan can't get in :( don't know if I should even attempt it or give up although I would never be able to forgive myself for not trying............

♫ if you never try you'll never know...

can't you just make out that you never received them in the first place and get replacements? or were they sent registered?

What do you think? From Birmingham would it be better to take a train or go by car?

Probably train, last time we went ricoh for a gig we were stuck in a jam for an hour and that was just getting to the main road next to the stadium!

Besides if there's shuttle buses running probably be easier getting one of those from/to train station.

Any other Coldplayers going alone? Hopefully will see a few other Coldplayers at the front row? :D Really buzzing now!! :D

Im coming from Birmingham to by train, probably the best way, there are trains after midnight on the way back too :)

festcrowd.jpg

UK stadium dates stage times

29 May 2012 11:21 am

A rundown of the stage times for the UK stadium dates

news_line.png

Good morning. Tonight in Coventry, Coldplay begin the UK leg of their European stadium tour. Some of you have been asking the Oracle for stage times for these dates. And so here they are:

Coventry, Ricoh Arena - 29 May

7:15pm: Rita Ora

8:00pm: Robyn

9:15pm: Coldplay

London, Emirates Stadium - 1 June

6.45pm: Ash

7.30pm: Marina and the Diamonds

8.45pm: Coldplay

London, Emirates Stadium - 2 & 4 June

6.45pm: Rita Ora

7.30pm: Robyn

8.45pm: Coldplay