✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

Jenjie

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I still have two extra standing tickets for Stockholm show (30 of august). So if you're interested contact me through private message.

Hey there! I am from Australia but currently living in Stockholm if the two tickets are still for sale I will definitely buy them!!

Sorry I just signed up and have no idea how to contact you privately

2 TICKETS IN WARSZAWA 19.09.12 FOR SALE

Hi!

I have 2 tickets for the concert in Warszawa 19.09.12 that I can't go to because of school. So I wonder if somebody want to buy 2 tickets with a receipt from Eventim in Poland. Reduced price!!

Anette

Looking for tickets?[/url] :wink3:

Hab ich mal an eventim weitergeleitet, denke mal die Rechtsabteilung freut sich, kann aber auch sein das sich Janke bei dir meldet, hält der Veranstalter. Anstatt hier die Karte für'n normalen Preis zu verkaufen, naja darum ging es dir ja nicht.

Hi guys, i have 2 standing tickets for Munchen concert to sell. Me and boyfriend wanted to go but unfortunately some important things came up so we can't go :cry:

we payed each 74,90 euro, but im selling them for much smaller price

And if you are not from Munchen, i can also offer you our hotel room, it's for 2 people and we payed 7 nights 268 euro, but i'm also lowering the price on that grately...

if you are interested for tickets or both tickets and hotel please contact me in pm or even better my email adress ([email protected]), and i will let you know the details. I have the tickets at home and i can send them right away

I really hope someone else will have the chance to use these tickets! Thank you!

Hi!

I have 2 tickets for the concert in Warszawa 19.09.12 that I can't go to because of school. So I wonder if somebody want to buy 2 tickets with a receipt from Eventim in Poland. Reduced price!!

Anette

Hello Anette,

The ticket still available? *fingers crossed*

My Best,

Olivia