✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

Jenjie

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dallas

I no longer need tickets to st Paul but my sister is lookin for two tickets to Dallas Texas on June 27

Hi, shows in Dallas are 22 and 23 June. I need one for 23rd. Cheers.

WANTED: Toronto Tickets!

Hi everyone!

It's been a dream of mine to go to a COLDPLAY concert. I've been trying to get a ticket for my birthday in July & would love to see COLDPLAY at the ACC in Toronto on July 23 or 24. :)

I'm hard of hearing and my hearing aids only work at a limited distance, so FLOOR seats work best.

If anyone has a ticket, please contact me! I'll buy it!

Please help me make my dream true!!!

@charmedchickJG

Thanks! :D

Paris Stade de France 2 tickets on sale

I'm selling 2 tickets CAT 1 for the Paris Stade de France concert which will be on 2nd of September (Bloc U19, Row 68). The two seats are side by side. Face value 89,30 € per ticket. PM if interested. MY 2 TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD.

Hi : )

I'm looking for1 GOLDEN CIRCLE TICKET for my friend for the "Stade de France" on September 2nd 2012 :heart:

(She only has a "Normal Lawn Tickets" :()

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME :blush:

SHE'LL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL... :hug:

UPLOAD 03.07.2012 : WE GOT THE GOLDEN CIRCLE TICKET :)

They sold some extra tickets for Stockolm today so maybe they will do the same for Copenhagen ;)

I know, I live in Sweden but Copenhagen is much closer and the train tickets are cheaper to Copenhagen. I hope that they will do the same but I don't think so because the Stockholm show is two days after the Copenhagen show so they should sell the extra tickets for Copenhagen before Stockholm but they haven't done that :cry:

I know, I live in Sweden but Copenhagen is much closer and the train tickets are cheaper to Copenhagen. I hope that they will do the same but I don't think so because the Stockholm show is two days after the Copenhagen show so they should sell the extra tickets for Copenhagen before Stockholm but they haven't done that :cry:

Ahah! You remind me that Stockolm show is after Copenhaguen show ;)

Hope you will find some tickets here! :)

I thought those's spots were off-limits :confused: It's like seating behind the stage and the chart even says those tickets are "Not Available" :huh: When I saw footage of the Emerates Concert, I've noticed big blankets with neon coloring covering the seats behind the seats.

Freaking Ticket Master -_-