✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 Ticket Exchange **Updated List in First Post** (EXCHANGE OR FACE VALUE OFFERS ONLY)

Jenjie

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 Concertkaartjes (Tickets + ) voor Coldplay -The Hague - 6 September

hello

i have 3 tickets + for the show in den haag (nederland) on the 6th of september

unfortunately, my friends and i cannot go there.:cry:

i sell the 3 tickets + at the facial price (199+10=209/for a ticket)

tickets+ garantees an early acces, an acces in front of the stage, and 15 € of drinks/food.

More info (not in english , sorry)

http://www.tuned-hospitality.nl/event/?event_id=54

I desperately need 2 standing tix for Paris.

Can't find any on here, are there noormally more released later for these events?

Also, I want to buy online if I can't get on here, through ebay or viagogo or whatever. Is gumtree safe at all, and what about e-tickets, meaning prited off ones? People can just scam by copying them right? :( ...

I wouldnt trust anyone with e-tickets, I mean its too risky ...

If you understand little bit of french u could try here : http://www.leboncoin.fr/annonces/offres/ile_de_france/?f=a&th=1&q=Coldplay

If you don't I could help you I am planning on buying my tickets via this website as well...

There are few tickets at their face value I just dont know if the sellers are trustworthy

I'm from Indonesia, will be heading to Europe in September and I desperately need 1 (one) ticket for Warsaw, Poland show. Face value please. Only need the cheap category, seating is what I need. If you guys have spares and want to sell please contact me, PM or e-mail at [email protected]

Thank you so much.

Cheers!

Olivia

I still have one ticket for Paris concert (2 Sep) to sell. It is Pelouse Or ticket and I believe it's the closest standing from the stage. The price is 67.30 euro (face value). Please include this on the first page list, thanks!

Some info about my ticket: it's an e-ticket. As people were saying above, I understand that it could be a bit risky for the buyer but I want to make sure that I am a Coldplayer who will be stuck in Seoul at the day of Paris concert and I sincerely hope that someone with my ticket will enjoy the concert that I cannot make it..

So, anyone interested in my ticket, pm me or send an e-mail to [email protected]