✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where were you when you saw a CP video for the first time?

Juliana

I was at my English course, in 2001! They show us some videos sometimes...For we learn english with music! ( It´s called "Clip Time ) :rolleyes:

So, my teacher showed us [glow=yellow:4d46acc1b5]Coldplay - Yellow[/glow:4d46acc1b5]

It was so nice...I loved it so much!

Nowadays...I´m tottaly crazy about them! :lol:

On my couch with my best mate who also loves them :cool: and we were flicking through channels and yellow came on mtv it was after -I'll be missing you by puff daddy (p.diddy...whatever!! :rolleyes: ) and at the time we both liked that song so thats the reason we stayed on that channel! :P

I loved it from the 1st time I saw it! and the 1st time I saw it all I was thinking was 'Holy Fuck he looks like my brother!!' but not anymore! :rolleyes:

I was flicking through the channels and I stopped on mtv2 (hooray) and I saw a guy walking on the beach who looked like he need a hug singing this beautiful song and I thought 'Who the hell is this? Wha's his name? I wonder if they are a British band?'

And that's how my Coldplay journey began.... :D

It was Yellow, I was watching it on kazaa after I had just discovered that all-those-old-songs-that-I-heard-and-loved were by coldplay. So I'm like hey I wonder what this guy looks like and so I downloaded yellow. I thought it was interesting, but the scientist is still the best video in my opinion.