✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm a Britney and Kanye fan...

jomarr

Of course Coldplay too! I love them! I know these 3 aren't the best combinations but I make them work. I love different kinds of music and I just got into (or maybe found back my way) to rock and indie music. I have been listening to only Pop & Hip-Hop almost all my life and now that I'm very sick of pop music, I tried to discover some bands. Don't get me wrong, I know Coldplay for a very long time I just wasn't THAT interested of them. Before, I thought of their music as boring but since I've matured and listened to their albums (except Parachutes) I've grown to love them. I bought Mylo Xyloto this year because of instant love of the tracks. I hope we'd get along well and God bless everybody. :)

Welcome here! You may not like them, but if I could make some suggestions of other rock and indie bands you might like, my favorites are Radiohead, Muse, Broken Bells (you might know their song "The High Road?"), The Shins (same lead singer of Broken Bells), and I also love Onerepublic. You may know all of these, but just thought I'd suggest...:)

Welcome here! You may not like them, but if I could make some suggestions of other rock and indie bands you might like, my favorites are Radiohead, Muse, Broken Bells (you might know their song "The High Road?"), The Shins (same lead singer of Broken Bells), and I also love Onerepublic. You may know all of these, but just thought I'd suggest...:)

Thank you! Radiohead, Muse and OneRepublic I know of. I'll give The Shins and Broken Bells a listen! I love discovering new bands!! Thank you!! :D

Im obsessed with Britney! I've been a huge fan since day one. I get a lot of shit, but whatever! Haha.

Lol me too. Too much backlash especially at school. They love borrowing my iPod then eventually they'll listen to Britney and laugh about it. She's too amazing not to listen to. :lol: