✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Korn's 'The Path of Totality' Thread

SonnyIanni

So basically he's saying "WE ARE THE CRAPPIEST CRAP."

woah man! dubstep is one of the most interesting genres of the 21st century. It's just the whole brostep thing that's been blown out of proportion. It's turned into a 'who can make the biggest, loudest, filthiest bass sound' competition. It didn't used to be like this!

tumblr_lugfoyrJbz1qhzfj6o1_500.jpg

woah man! dubstep is one of the most interesting genres of the 21st century. It's just the whole brostep thing that's been blown out of proportion. It's turned into a 'who can make the biggest, loudest, filthiest bass sound' competition. It didn't used to be like this!

Eh. Well, I never heard any before it was all annoying. So, whether I am ignorant, I think the dub step I am familiar with is poo.

Any good suggestions? I'll give it a shot.

Not Korn though. They're the worst. And apparently the ORIGINAL DUBSTEP OMGz :blank:

Also, nice picture :laugh3:

Eh. Well, I never heard any before it was all annoying. So, whether I am ignorant, I think the dub step I am familiar with is poo.

Any good suggestions? I'll give it a shot.

Not Korn though. They're the worst. And apparently the ORIGINAL DUBSTEP OMGz :blank:

Also, nice picture :laugh3:

I don't really expect you to like this, because frankly I'm not a huge fan either. I'm not a fan of dubstep i just find it's origins and all of the genres that evolved from it interesting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovQS1o6Dxfc]Skream - Midnight Request Line - YouTube[/ame]

From 2005.

Yup, Korn are awful. Ever heard their Creep cover?

^ I mean, it's not as horrible as the stuff out there, but I still don't care for it.

And yeah, the unplugged one you mean? Why yes, I have. :blank:

I'm trying to be nice because I'm super biased against Korn. It's okay. His voice is flat. Definitely not used to actually singing things. And I think if you have the courage to cover anything Radiohead you need to have the chops for it, and be prepared for an onslaught of criticism from unyielding Radiohead fans.

When I think of Korn I think of the kids in high school with the really baggy, chained pants full of pen drawings, trying to pierce themselves in the lip with a ballpoint pen during 3rd hour math class.

seriously Korn? (those are the crazy dudes with weird masks, right?)

i tried to listen to them like 2 years ago i couldn't stand for a single 'song'.

honestly i perfer to listen to cannibal corpse even when their grindcore (and i totally hate grindcore, as it totally destroys the melody) easily give me headaches.

that said i had some friends who were/are hardcore fans of that 'band', -still wearing normal clothes and behaving normal as far as i know- and thankfully we share in common other music likes.

btw what's with that "c'mon everybody let's do some dubstep" thing?

• 1 month later...
Coldplay's next album will be dubstep. It's clearly the logical progression.

Coldplay: XYXO XYMATO - Produced by Skrillex

haha i hope it wouldn't be so...never the less Korn's last album is pretty nice)

By the Way! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN DAVIS !!!