✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[22-May-2012] Coldplay @ Stade Charles Herman, Nice, France

Jenjie

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's still a favorite of the band's though, so it may yet find its way back in. I hope so at one point or another. But I realize they can't do ever song. Not even all their faves.

Didn't The Oracle recently repeat that, or something lie it??

I hope he keeps it.. REALLY I do.. I think he loves his fans, so why not. :D

I'm guessing he keeps little things like that that don't take up a lot of space. If I was Chris I would either keep them or give them to my friends/kids. I wouldn't be able to throw things like that away. :)

For Cologne we made a wonderful poster with a selfmade MX-Shirt (Duration for preparing-3 weeks) for Chris and we´re hoping hes giving us one of his Tour-Shirts...if its sweaty or not,doesnt matter...we got a bit of hope because he always changes his shirt before the encore...of course we´re Front of Stage ;)

Yeah,but the crowd (except you and me) was lame....

have to agree with you. They were kinda lame. And it's sad when you see so many people who don't respond to some of the songs...

I hope he keeps it.. REALLY I do.. I think he loves his fans, so why not. :D

:nod: :)

I'm a die-hard fan, but I just don't have enough time, with school and such. I wish I could make something for them or just for myself. I was going to try and use glow in the dark spray paint on my room ceiling to make it look like the ETIAW video.

have to agree with you. They were kinda lame. And it's sad when you see so many people who don't respond to some of the songs...

:nod: :)

The Arena was empty so fast,that was kinda disappointing too...especially when yyouve been waiting in the cold of december for 6 hours to get into it...

Yes, true !!

I would have waited that long too but I was with my family and so I couldn't.

But I understand the feeling. So frustrating.

You can't have an audience like that at a CP concert, I mean it wasn't horrible, but there wasn't enough excitement, not in my area.